Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 27,917

Sleepingmudkip

KiDasharus wrote:

@SleepingMudkip What about King K. Rool, Little Mac, Wart, Viridi, Magnus, Palutena, Lucina, Dillon, Shulk, or anyone else people have been begging for?

1.who is king...whatever 2.little mac ok he might be in there but nintendo said fighter characters dont fit in SSB 3.wart really 4.viridi...she like 10 years old 5.magnus yah he might 6.palutena i dont think so 7.lucina ehhh maybe 8.dillon i dont think so his art style might hold him back... 9.send me more i will evaluate them.

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Mickey wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I know we can rule out game&watch and R.O.B as they were just a one time character.

Mr. Game & Watch was in Melee, so that would make him a two-time character. Peach was a two-time character and she's in the game...

sorry i did not play melee as much as brawl so my memory is fuzzy and what wrong with peach

Mickey

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

what wrong with peach

I didn't say anything was wrong with Peach, I was just using her as an example of a character that appeared in Smash Brothers twice and reappeared in SSB4.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Sleepingmudkip

Mickey wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

what wrong with peach

I didn't say anything was wrong with Peach, I was just using her as an example of a character that appeared in Smash Brothers twice and reappeared in SSB4.

no its the fact that she iconic when a normal gamer think of nintendo do they think peach or do they think Mr.G&W

DreamyViridi

Gotta love how everyone making a big deal out of nothing; in this case, Toon Link. There was nothing but praise for Luigi upon his reveal and with good reason, it's Luigi; but he's technically a clone of Mario! No-one dumped over that, why dump over this? See, this is why I don't hope for characters I'd like to see playable actually make it in. It leads to unjustified disappointment.

I kinda hate when someone says "they should of put in 'insert character here'". It's either a REALLY stupid or selfish choice (put 'em in 'cause I'm a fan an' I say so), or they suggest a decent idea and jinx it (Sounds awesome but now it'll never happen)...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Wheeler

Anyone thinks there should be a online world tournament mode?

Wheeler

Mickey

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

when a normal gamer think of nintendo do they think peach or do they think Mr.G&W

... I'm fairly certain I could counter that, (maybe I couldn't but that's not the point) but I know you're just gonna think of some other reason why Mr. Game & Watch won't be in the game, so I'm just gonna pull out before things get messy.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

New_3DaSh_XL

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

@SleepingMudkip What about King K. Rool, Little Mac, Wart, Viridi, Magnus, Palutena, Lucina, Dillon, Shulk, or anyone else people have been begging for?

1.who is king...whatever 2.little mac ok he might be in there but nintendo said fighter characters dont fit in SSB 3.wart really 4.viridi...she like 10 years old 5.magnus yah he might 6.palutena i dont think so 7.lucina ehhh maybe 8.dillon i dont think so his art style might hold him back... 9.send me more i will evaluate them.

Doesn't matter what you think alone, it matters what the fans altogether think, sometimes. Mega Man is there party because of the fans, you know. That's what the fans are asking for. My point is, Chrom is not "the only one left they could add".

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

KiDasharus wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

Doesn't matter what you think alone, it matters what the fans altogether think, sometimes. Mega Man is there party because of the fans, you know. That's what the fans are asking for. My point is, Chrom is not "the only one left they could add".

Im not thinking of me alone im thinking of art style,how they would fight,how they fit in with other characters i said chrom was the only choice off the top of my head plus, im sorry i dont spend a day making a list of SSB chracters and as you seen above their were other characters i considered plus Fans been asking for different things for years and do they come nooo... they also pick characters by hype such as toon link making hype for WWHD.... snap snap

New_3DaSh_XL

Wait, one last thing. How hyped are you for Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, or Mega Man? How hyped are you for Wind Waker HD? How hyped are were for for Path of Radiance when Brawl came out? What about Kid Icarus? Your hype point is invalid.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Happy_Mask wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I thought Toon Link wouldn't make the cut, because he's on the train level in the 3DS version.

I'm kinda hoping Link from Majoras Mask happens. He could just switch masks to turn into his Deku, Goron, and Zora forms, then turn into Fierce Deity as his final smash.

Since Toon Link is back, I'd say Majora's Mask Link should definitely happen.

There's no way we're getting 3 forms of link. I think this pretty much proves Sakurai's statement about clones getting some more originality to be untrue. This is just so unnecessary it hurts.

I agree. Clones look like they're gonna happen, regardless.

That's exactly my point why they should add MM Link now. MM Link would arguably add alot more to the game with his various mask forms in comparison to Toon Link.

EDIT: Honestly, which would you rather have, MM Link(assuming he has the masks) or Toon Link?

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

DestinyMan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

Lol, I'm putting more faith in a Brawl mod than Smash 4 now, lol.

That's very sad and pathetic.

And it will look even more so a year from now.

I call BS. Smash Bros. 4 is 100% going to better. It already is 100% better just based on what little we've seen so far.

If you really want a mod for whatever reason, at least wait until the new one, THEN start thinking about things most would deem unnecessary.

It's just like how people seriously ask for Goku and One Piece characters. It should be beyond obvious it's not gonna happen, yet people are surprised and/or sad that it won't.

It would be like asking if the sun's gonna come up tommorow. You already know it's gonna.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Sleepingmudkip

SCAR392 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

Lol, I'm putting more faith in a Brawl mod than Smash 4 now, lol.

That's very sad and pathetic.

And it will look even more so a year from now.

I call BS. Smash Bros. 4 is 100% going to better. It already is 100% better just based on what little we've seen so far.

If you really want a mod for whatever reason, at least wait until the new one, THEN start thinking about things most would deem unnecessary.

It's just like how people seriously ask for Goku and One Piece characters. It should be beyond obvious it's not gonna happen, yet people are surprised and/or sad that it won't.

It would be like asking if the sun's gonna come up tommorow. You already know it's gonna.

Preach it

MrWalkieTalkie

So if it's one thing I learned today, it's that half of all Smash Bros fans are drama queens. I've read so many comments of people who instantly lost faith in Smash Bros just because of Toon Link... it's pathetic. Any little thing that people don't like, they just seem to go bezerk. Like they did when they were upset over the outlines in the 3DS version, give me a break, it's not the end of the world.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SCRAPPER392

If anything, I'd say adding a "clone" character gives more hope that they'll just add the whole Nintendo crew.

I'm was pretty sure the "20-30" character goal was how many they wanted to add, relatively close to the 35(39 if you count transforms) from Brawl.

Plus, Namco is working on this. If you look at their Dragonball fighting games, they put every single variation of every character they can possibly think of before shipping out the game.

They're probably whipping out models of every character in question in no time.

I'd say Toon Link's return is a sign that they have plenty of time on hand for arguably low priority character choices, in otherwords.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Happy_Mask

@Scar without a doubt MM link, he actually could have a different flipping moveset from the other link, unlike the Felix cat clock we're stuck with.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic