Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 20,541 to 20,560 of 27,917

Rexcalibr

CapeSmash wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

1) I actually really love the Pro Controller for Smash. Don't get all the whining.

I can't stand using it competitively. .-. Something about it feels... off. Especially with characters like Captain Falcon. I CAN'T PLAY HIM IN THIS GAME FOR THE LIFE OF ME!

I feel the some way. It's fine when you're playing multiplayer casually and works well but 1 vs 1 matches where you need to be more precise, it's awful. I can't wrap my head around why they did not give us the option to use the D-Pad to move. Even the circle pad on the 3DS would be fine but you can't use it online on the Wii U.

Rexcalibr

Pootypie

Untitled

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

Umm, how?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaMari0

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Umm, how?

I'm going to assume the rushing water propelled him into a water falcon Knee. not just his regular old knee attack. FEEL THE POWER!!!!

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MsJubilee

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Umm, how?

Don't ask questions, just go with the flow.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

@MidnaFanboy Personally preferred your last avvy to this one, but it's your preference, not mine.

@TheGreatBrawler I think that is the most amazing reason to have that stage B& that I've ever seen. XD

Also, I found this website that's attempting to create an out-of-gamr rank ladder to help people match up with opponents on their level and in their area. It's called Smash Ladder and I definitely suggest people go check it out. (Not posting a link to avoid blatant advertising.)

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

I find it funny how C.Falcon uses his Knee because he's facing right and lands on Robin where he goes left. Skillz! Maybe a good reason for that stage finally.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

DreamyViridi

I've seen that awesome clip on a YT video.
C. Falcon doesn't use the Knee btw, he Back-Airs Robin who must've been on high %s.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Lol I just saw the gif on a youtube video when I was just looking at smash bros videos

and don't ask me... I don't know I just saw this gif xD

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DreamyViridi

@TheGreatBrawler - Ah, I saw it on a different one.
EDIT: Found it. This one at the end. That channel does a lot of Smash Compilations actually, just found it recently.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Hyrulian-Warrior

I hope that nintendo adds more Zelda characters in future smash bros. I would love to play as ghirahim, or midna.

Hyrulian-Warrior

MsJubilee

@UGXwolf Don't worry i changed it,cause people wouldn't shut up about it.I was getting annoyed,is just a picture nothing more.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

UGXwolf

Hyrulian-Warrior wrote:

I hope that nintendo adds more Zelda characters in future smash bros. I would love to play as ghirahim, or midna.

Nintendo isn't in charge of Smash and I think that adding Ghirahim and Midna as Assist Trophies at the only arguable time where they would fit as playable characters is confirmation that they aren't gonna be playable.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

veeflames

I think my morale with Kirby has been tampered a bit...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

Okay, there's this one thing that's bugging the crap out of me: you can't save stages to an SD card. You could do that in Brawl, so why not here? What's even more annoying is I've deleted 5 stages to make more space, but it still won't let me make more stages. Why didn't they bring the ability to save to an SD card back!? Seriously, I'm honestly irritated because of this!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, there's this one thing that's bugging the crap out of me: you can't save stages to an SD card. You could do that in Brawl, so why not here? What's even more annoying is I've deleted 5 stages to make more space, but it still won't let me make more stages. Why didn't they bring the ability to save to an SD card back!? Seriously, I'm honestly irritated because of this!

You're not the only person annoyed by this friendo.

NintendoFan64

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

...I was actually kinda hoping that someone would prove me wrong.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

...I was actually kinda hoping that someone would prove me wrong.

... But, Nintendofan you are wrong!

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic