Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,221 to 18,240 of 27,917

Sportsfan1712

Now that we are probably getting DLC, here are my top 5 predictions for fighters:

Fighters:
1. E. Gadd
2. Tom Nook
3. Ghirahim
4. Wonder-Red
5. King K. Rool

Sup

CapeSmash

1. E Gadd
2. Chibi-Robo
3. Dixie Kong
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Twiglingen

My prediction for characters are:
Isaac, his absence from the 3ds game raises my suspicions
Wolf, back by popular demand and ease of porting over from brawl assets
Lucas, same as Wolf
Snake, the least likely since he is 3rd party but he did at least have a certain uniqueness in his favor
Impa, no Zelda newcomer when both Mario and Pokemon makes me think this might happen, plus the Tower of smash leak got my curious as to how she could work even though it is fake.
Krystal, has potential and would be nice to expand the Star Fox representation
Cranky Kong, more likely to be Dixie or K. Rool but for some reason I think Cranky would be a bit more unique and he'd be different. Also something about a monkey with a cane taking on Nintendo's greats cracks me up and would spawn some funny memes

Edit: add Chibi-Robo to the list because I think he could be a fun fighter.

Edited on by Twiglingen

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

NintendoFan64

Okay, here're my DLC ideas:
1. Lucas
2. Wolf
3. Rayman (the trophy makes me think that he was planned at one point.)
4. Either Captain Toad or Dr. Luigi
5. MAYBE Pichu
6. MAYBE Snake
7. If, and only IF they decide to try again with them and succeed, the Ice Climbers.
I was tempted to put Roy, but he's probably never coming back because we already have a character named Roy, and Marth has an alt. that looks rather similar to Roy in terms of colors...I miss Roy . Also, I'm kind of surprised to see some people here request Egadd. I mean, he'd definitely be interesting and if you want him I can understand why, but he just sorta seems unlikely to me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

E. Gadd really? Alright here's my list of possible DLC characters
1.Goku
2.Master Chief
3.Ridley
4.Naruto
5.Minecraft Steve
This list is reasonable right?I hope so i don't want to get my hopes up on character's coming every month as DLC.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Aviator

Australia gets Smash a week earlier.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

MasterWario

Albeit he wouldn't have a shot really, does anyone else think Shovel Knight would make a good Smash character? I think his moveset would be pretty neat using some of the relics in the game. Also holding down would have to not make him actually duck; he would do the same thing he does in his game and his hitbox wouldn't actually change at all.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DefHalan

Sportsfan1712 wrote:

Now that we are probably getting DLC, here are my top 5 predictions for new fighters:

Fighters:
1. Krystal
2. Tom Nook
3. Ghirahim
4. Wonder-Red
5. King K. Rool

I fixed it for you.

I added the new cause we will probably get some old characters first. I also changed E. Gadd cause I am not sure what he would do. Luigi has the Vacuum. I put Krystal as number 1 cause every Smash has had a new Star Fox character and Krystal would make the most sense for a new Star Fox character. (as she is a major team member for the Star Fox team and would be aother female fighter)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

NintyMan wrote:

DLC possibilities:
1. Wolf- It just seems like a jarring absence, really. I wasn't much of a Wolf player, but I feel for those Star Fox fans that miss him. He's referenced all over the place among the Star Fox trophies. I honestly don't know why they cut him.
2. Lucas- A treat for Mother fans and Japanese fans in particular since I've read Mother 3 is actually more popular there than the second game.
3. King K. Rool- My previous reasons for this character still apply (Smash needs more villains, he has cool costumes, and he would be more unique than Dixie Kong), but now I feel that as DLC, K. Rool would be a nice, optional treat for old-school Donkey Kong Country fans pre-Returns. Plus, his trophy pose just seems like a great fit for a fighter artwork since it parodies Donkey Kong's.
4. Hades- An unlikely choice, I know, but he's another villain character Nintendo could tap into and he would actually be another unique Kid Icarus newcomer. I like Dark Pit, but still.

But, honestly; I feel DLC characters wouldn't be so easy to come by at all. Look how long Mewtwo is going to take, and he's a veteran!

I agree with this! Although, I wouldn't mind Issac too. However, I am starting to doubt the possibility of true DLC only because of what Sakurai said in his latest famitsu artcle.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Blast

No clones in DLC! I refuse to buy clones in DLC! DLC characters need to be unique!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

skywake

Nintendo6400 wrote:

OK so after YouTube went 60 fps, I started to wonder, why don't any of my TV's seem to display 60 frames? Then I found out that 60 fps only worun on 1080p or 720p, and not 1080i which all my TVs run at. I'm a bit sad now because 60 frames looks so amazing! I wish I my TVs could run at p.

Nothing to do with that at all. The 60fps feature doesn't work with every version of Youtube yet, only the browser one and AFAIK only in Google Chrome. I'm sure they'll update their various apps to support the feature down the road.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

Pootypie

Is it possible that there's a replay feature like in MK8? Similar but it records whole match? I hope so... after all there could be couple of hidden things in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Although we have enough content already.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

DLC I want:
1. Inkling
2. Impa (after playing Hyrule Warriors I realized how awesome she is)
3. Party Phil
4. E. Gadd

Not much, tbh

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Undead_terror

People say E. Gadd but the man is old!, even if he has a machine to ride in he really doesn't have the energy for a fighting challenge, you don't seem him in the mansion sucking up ghosts any more...well that's my opinion anyways.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Crimzonlogic

Undead_terror wrote:

People say E. Gadd but the man is old!, even if he has a machine to ride in he really doesn't have the energy for a fighting challenge, you don't seem him in the mansion sucking up ghosts any more...well that's my opinion anyways.

I agree. But he could show up as an assist trophy with one of his wacky inventions to mess with the fighters. OR maybe he's in charge of a stage full of his inventions as hazards.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

jariw

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Is it possible that there's a replay feature like in MK8? Similar but it records whole match? I hope so... after all there could be couple of hidden things in Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Although we have enough content already.

The Tournament mode is said to have a replay feature (according to the Nintendo Direct).

jariw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic