Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 201 to 220 of 477

clvr

I haven't voted yet cause I can't decide who to pick I've always wanted to see Ridley (obviously, but that ain't gonna happen), Toad and Midna in Smash. I also think Bayo, Viewtiful Joe and Isaac would fit perfectly (though actually I've never played any GS nor VJ game). Oh, and Amaterasu...I just love her and her game.

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

veeflames

I voted for Monita:
Untitled
Pac Man uses all sorts of move and attacks based on Namco software. Monita can do the exact same thing - only in her case, she uses all sorts of memorabilia from Nintendo Land only. And Monita's awesome. She deserves to be in Smash.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

GrailUK

I think ROB would agree with you!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Pimmen

Ralizah wrote:

Shantae. She's been a Nintendo exclusive character for years now.

Actually not. Risky's Revenge is launched on Steam as well.

Pimmen

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9830-3316 | Nintendo Network ID: Kejsarn

mystman12

You guys have shown me the light... I shouldn't vote for a popular character, I should vote for the most obscure character possible! So I'm going to vote for... Not Wild Woody, Not Speedy Eggbert, not even me from Revenge of the Crazy Baby! No, I'm voting for someone much more obscure than those... I'm voting, for the Nintendo DSi Alarm Clock Guy!!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Haru17

Plateface wrote:

Voted for Bayonetta, because why wouldn't you.
Might also vote for Amaterasu, but it probably isn't worth it.
I expect the one's with the most votes will be cut characters like Wolf -_-

Independent thought is fun. Much better than voting with the hive mind... How about putting Ron Paul, the real person, into the game? He could throw heroine as a ranged attack, what could be better family fun than that!?!?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Gerbwmu

I actually voted for the roster of wrestlers from the NES Pro Wrestling. I'd love to see some HD versions of Star Man, Great Panther, Etc. I'm sure it has no shot of making it but who knows.

Gerbwmu

Nintendo Network ID: TheGerbers

skywake

Inkling wrote:

I'm going to send another vote, this time for Non-Specific Action Figure

YES!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

JoyBoy

skywake wrote:

Inkling wrote:

I'm going to send another vote, this time for Non-Specific Action Figure

YES!

That's more like it!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

veeflames

Hm... So far, I've voted for:

• Chase McCain: I mean, seriously! From the moment I started playing LCU, I knew he was one of those perfect candidates for Smash. His strengths would include cough*overpowered throws*cough....
  • Professor Layton and Luke: I'd love to see them in Smash, Professor Layton is a skilled fencer, and Luke can chip in with crude but effective moves.
  • Inkling: Need I explain more? He's just oozing with Nintendo goodness! The arsenal of weapons the Inkling can use for his moveset is huge, and his squid transformations allow for strategic hits.
  • Monita: OK, someone that might never make it in, but whatever. She's awesome.
  • Wonder Red: Wonder Red has the terrific of leading about 100 extraordinary citizens. Unlike Olimar/Alph, though, he can very well fight by himself, allowing for a variety of moves he could use.
    Characters I'm considering: Isaac, Bayonetta and rather silly ones: Reggie Fils-Aime and Wii Balance Board

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

ThePirateCaptain

I'll be voting for Bayonetta, Isaac, Mike Jones, and Simon Belmont.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

ItsFuzzyPickles

My vote went towards King K. Rool. My most wanted newcomer that has yet to be playable and I'd loved to see him get his finest hour.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

8tM

Azooooz wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Galacta Knight would punish everyone in the battlefield.

There is already that alt color for Meta Knight...besides in the game he was pretty much a boss clone of Meta Knight so that would probably equal a Meta Knight character clone... Let Marx take the next Kirby character slot

Oh, like Wolf isn't Fox's clone, or Lucina isn't Marth's clone? At least, Galacta Knight does special moves differently.

Wolf wasn't a clone. Wolf only had like, 3 attacks in common with Fox, and even those were altered aside from the reflector. I'd love to see Wolf back.
I voted for Dixie Kong, although I've been seeing a ton of love for K. Rool. Everywhere I've looked he's been the most requested character other than Snake. I'd love to see him as well, but then they'd have to use that horrible remix of Gangplank Galleon for his trailer.

CaviarMeths wrote:

Pkmns wrote:

By the way, it could be cool to have somebody who is not a white guy (seriously, 34 characters and all the humans are white), but I can't come up with possible black or asian characters :/

Well, several Fire Emblem characters. Fire Emblem is based on European culture, but there are many "Asian" characters in the games. One of them even has an Asian protagonist, Lyn. Sacae seems heavily inspired by Turkish and Mongolian history and culture.

But it's arguable that Smash already has an Asian Fire Emblem character. Marth speaks only Japanese, even in the English version. And if Marth is Japanese, Lucina technically is too, being a direct descendent. Robin is also kind of a dragon... not sure if that counts as white guy.

Marth spoke perfect English in Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, so make of that what you will.

Edited on by 8tM

8tM

ARM1384

I think I'll be voting for shantae or shovel knight. I've been really into those games lately.

ARM1384

faint

I voted bayonetta. She would have to be changed up a tid bit for family's.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Phil Spencer seems to be in favor of Banjo in Smash, maybe the Rare N64 games will also come to Wii U?

http://nintendoeverything.com/xbox-boss-likes-the-idea-of-ban...

Hm...the fact that Rare belongs to Microsoft adds some complications to this. Then again, DK 64 is appearing on the virtual console, and that has a Rare game in it, and Nintendo and Microsoft have worked on Rare IP before as he said in the tweet, so who knows!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pikmiin99

Voted twice on two different devices
Inkling
King K. Rool
I also know for a fact my sister voted Dixie Kong as well

Pikmiin99

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.