Forums

Topic: Square-enix: No DX11 = No KH3 on WiiU. Sonic Boom Devs: Here's the game running on DX11!

Posts 121 to 128 of 128

RancidVomit86

@brewsky just got MK:DD for $5 at that toy shop was taking about. Got 2 snes controllers and MK:DD for $10.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Yoshi

@RancidVomit86 You're making me jealous! But I did get Double Dash for $5 from eBay thanks to @SCAR392 and a $15 off eBay coupon! But I did have to pay shipping....

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

SCRAPPER392

@brewsky
I'll throw in another game, if I can. My brother said I could throw in another game(I'm selling these for my brother). Just say which one.

We got to keep this thread on topic, though... To be fair, this topic was already settled, a little over a year ago.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

@SCAR392 Wait, really? You mean, like for free? Tell me it isn't free.

And, umm....let's hope KH3 comes to Wii U. (Trying to stay on topic....)

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

SCRAPPER392

brewsky wrote:

Ya, I'll send you another game, from what you already paid me. @RancidVomit86 said he got it for $5, so I'll send you another game.

Qwest

Yoshi

SCAR392 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Ya, I'll send you another game, from what you already paid me. RancidVomit86 said he got it for $5, so I'll send you another game.

Talk about an overload of generosity.

How about Mario Power Tennis? I loved that game, but we lost it somehow several years ago. It would be nice to get another copy.

Now playing:

SCRAPPER392

@brewsky
Ya, I'll send it in the same package. I just don't want to think that you might have gotten a better deal, somewhere else.

Qwest

Yoshi

@SCAR392 Thank you so so so so much!

And with that....

/thread

Now playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.