Forums

Topic: So i'm watching Sony's E3...

Posts 141 to 160 of 164

dumedum

rallydefault wrote:

So what do you guys think: I'd mainly be buying a PS3 for Uncharted, Last of Us, and maybe Kingdom Hearts/random other RPG stuff (Ni No Kuni comes to mind) ... would a better deal be just buying a PS3 for those games, or buying a PS4 and renting them through Now?

Neither, really.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

rallydefault

dumedum wrote:

rallydefault wrote:

So what do you guys think: I'd mainly be buying a PS3 for Uncharted, Last of Us, and maybe Kingdom Hearts/random other RPG stuff (Ni No Kuni comes to mind) ... would a better deal be just buying a PS3 for those games, or buying a PS4 and renting them through Now?

Neither, really.

Well, yea, from a money standpoint it stinks that I'm going to have to buy some sort of console to play these games (if any of these were ported to PC this would not be a dilemma) ... but thank you for the input I guess lol

rallydefault

Oragami

@AlexSays Okay, you win the Mario argument, I didn't look at the previous posts, so sorry for that.
But, when you said you didn't hate on Nintendo...

AlexSays wrote:

Nintendo fans talking about games being too similar... lmao

Yeah waggle controls and a second screen really fundamentally changed Mario games

AlexSays wrote:

Can't wait to see how all the third party games from this E3 utilize the superior Nintendo control schemes..

Oh wait

I interpret that as hate.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

CaviarMeths

dumedum wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

It's also coming to PS3, Vita, Sony Smart TVs, and I assume any other smart devices.

I have such a TV (I love playing non Sony consoles on a Sony TV). How exactly will I play these games? A controller will hook up with the TV?!

Yeah according to the presenter guy, you just need a Dualshock 3 controller and you're good to go.

@Oragami You're getting trolled man. Just ignore it lol.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

theblackdragon

Alex, if you don't want to be here, don't be here. You've been around long enough to know how this all goes.

Same goes for the rest of you. The insults and infighting need to end now. If you can't discuss things civilly and want to just tear into each other, do it at another site. Quit with the accusations of trolling and ignore someone if they bother you, report their comments if they're rulebreaking.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ryno

After watching Sony's press conference, if I were to buy another system in the near future then it would be a One.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

dumedum

Ryno wrote:

After watching Sony's press conference, if I were to buy another system in the near future then it would be a One.

Same.

CaviarMeths wrote:

dumedum wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

It's also coming to PS3, Vita, Sony Smart TVs, and I assume any other smart devices.

I have such a TV (I love playing non Sony consoles on a Sony TV). How exactly will I play these games? A controller will hook up with the TV?!

Yeah according to the presenter guy, you just need a Dualshock 3 controller and you're good to go.

@Oragami You're getting trolled man. Just ignore it lol.

That's actually pretty cool Kind of looking forward to that lol, but I'm skeptical.

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Ralizah

Ryno wrote:

Unfortunately, I would have to say the same. Sunset Overdrive is looking really fantastic thus far.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

MAB

dumedum wrote:

MAB wrote:

@WaveBoy Yeah, like how I'm playing How 2 Survive right now using its awesome Gamepad integration while you lot ramble on about controllers

Is it like ZombiU? I wonder if we'll ever get Wii U reviews for this, totally forgot about it.

It's like an old-school Fallout game except with real-time combat, day & night system, weapon creation, hunt for food, find water, take shelter to sleep, kill lots of zombies & other creatures... It gets the MAB certified best indie game award for the moment

Untitled

Untitled

MAB

electrolite77

rallydefault wrote:

I'd just get a PS3, they're pretty cheap and have loads of good games. Wait and see how PS Now works out.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Hy8ogen

I wouldn't hold my breath for streaming games through Now. Unless you have incredible internet connect, prepare yourself for constant Dcing.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

electrolite77

It's controversy time! I thought all 3 had good shows. Madness eh?

Playstation ID - GJB77

electrolite77

Hy8ogen wrote:

I wouldn't hold my breath for streaming games through Now. Unless you have incredible internet connect, prepare yourself for constant Dcing.

Exactly. I'd want it to be up and running for a while and well tested before I started paying for that. If somebody wants to play PS3 games, getting a PS3 is by far the best method.

Edited on by electrolite77

Playstation ID - GJB77

AlexSays

what, i love it here, who said otherwise

Hy8ogen wrote:

How has the beta been for you?

AlexSays

shingi_70

electrolite77 wrote:

It's controversy time! I thought all 3 had good shows. Madness eh?

You shill.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Sony's was infinitely better presented and knew exactly what buttons to push. But while I appreciate what Sony is trying to do, its exclusives are 2015 and/or meh to me and its using rreleases of games that will inevitably (and they flat out like Microsoft and said "will be FIRST on PS4" and not exclusive...I appreciate that honesty) end up elsewhere. Which is good for me, since I don't have to get a PS4 for games that Sony hyped for the PS4.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Hy8ogen

This E3 in a nutshell.

Untitled

AlexSays wrote:

what, i love it here, who said otherwise

Hy8ogen wrote:

How has the beta been for you?

Do you see a PS4 in my signatures?

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

SCRAPPER392

My favorite E3 shows:
1. Nintendo
2. Microsoft
3. Ubisoft
4. EA.
5. Sony

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

Hy8ogen wrote:

Do you see a PS4 in my signatures?

Congratulations, you got the point

Kind of, but I'll give you the credit anyways

AlexSays

AlexSays

Actually isn't the beta now on ps3?

If so we're equally dumb

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.