Forums

Topic: Looks like Nintendo is serious about releasing Star Fox and Project Giant Robot / Shield in 2015

Posts 1 to 20 of 40

Haiassai

"Star Fox" is the working title but "Zelda" isn't?

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Why wouldn't they release Star Fox?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

19Robb92

Why wouldn't they release them to begin with?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Haiassai

I think sub12 is making a comment on how they're committed on releasing them next year—which is surprising since they had little to show regarding Star Fox.

Haiassai

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9678-4406 | Nintendo Network ID: Haiassai | Twitter:

Octane

Jazzer94 wrote:

Probably because we've seen so little of the game, people assumed that a 2015 release date would be too soon, and that it likely would be delayed.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

ZurrrrBlattTron

Here's hoping Star Fox U will be the best in the series, hope they aren't rushing it but knowing Miyamoto sama is at helm it'll be okay

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

arnoldlayne83

ouch, I thought Xenoblade would have been release end 2014/beginning 2015.... still a generic 2015... and it's now 2 years they are showcasing it.... wtf?

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

Jazzer94

Octane wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Probably because we've seen so little of the game, people assumed that a 2015 release date would be too soon, and that it likely would be delayed.

They had a completely working build, just because they re-framed from showing it off does not reflect how long its been in production.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sub12

I am surprised because all of those titles looked like nothing more than concepts and proofs of demonstration during E3, meaning Nintendo must be either outsourcing development aid (like they mentioned with Star Fox), or they are pulling resources from elsewhere (perhaps the realignment in the new building is helping).

Perhaps Nintendo is serious about the one Nintendo published title per a month on the Wii U.

sub12

sub12

Jazzer94 wrote:

Octane wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

They had a completely working build, just because they re-framed from showing it off does not reflect how long its been in production.

I disagree, the guys on IGN were talking about the private hands on with Star Fox during E3, they mentioned it was a really early build, almost crude, with simple graphics.......like more of a tech demonstrator than a actual project.

Same goes with the two project titles, more proof of concepts.

sub12

TuVictus

Well they have to fill out that second half, even if most of the games aren't even shown to have a proper name or gameplay. For example, I really doubt project guard is going to be its own full retail game. At least I hope not

TuVictus

PokeMario

My thoughts:
-I'm glad they're turning Project Guard and Project Giant Robot into full games. They've got Project Giant Robot slated for the first half of 2015, so we'll probably get some more information on it some time soon.
-Looks like they have a decent amount of games coming out the first half of 2015, so no big game drought like this year.
-I think another game, either Xenoblade Chronicles X or Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, will be able to make it into the first half of 2015. I really hope Xenoblade Chronicles X will come out in the first half, I don't think I can wait another year for it.
-I personally think Zelda will be out in 2015, but Star Fox may get delayed.

Overall, Nintendo's got a strong 2015 lineup. I think we'll get another new game announcement sometime this year or early next year in a Nintendo Direct, along with at least one game coming 2015 announced at E3.

PokeMario

jariw

According to http://e3.nintendo.com/games/, Mario Party 10 and Mario vs. Donkey Kong U were 2015 titles as well. I wonder if they have pushed those to 2016?
And the info on 2014 is padded with all kind of third party releases and Wii U-specific indies, but no such padding for 2015.

I personally doubt that "Project Guard" and "Project Giant Robot" will be the names of the fully featured games.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

sub12

Devils Third for 2015 as well, and yeah, no Mario Party 10, which looked to be pretty far in development based off that E3 trailer, as well as Mario VS Donkey Kong.

sub12

LzWinky

It could be a working list. They do this all the time. In other words, it's not a final list of 2015 games

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

torotoid64 wrote:

Here's hoping Star Fox U will be the best in the series, hope they aren't rushing it but knowing Miyamoto sama is at helm it'll be okay

IDK, Command and Assault are going to be hard to top

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

unrandomsam

It is not surprising whatever unit they use expect one more. (i.e they say Summer Expect Autumn - They say 2015 expect 2016 - They say first half 2015 expect second half 2015). If they give a month but not a date add 3 months.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

sub12

I hear the fans calling for Star Fox Adventures part two!!!!!

Edited on by sub12

sub12

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.