Forums

Topic: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - OT

Posts 181 to 200 of 214

NintendoFan64

91% completed the game so far. It's a bit short, but enjoyable.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JaxonH

Really like this game. I got The Order 1886 and Kirby Rainbow Curse in the mail the other day. Lost interest in The Order rather quickly, but this Kirby game is super fun! If it wasn't for Monster Hunter I'd still be playing it even now. I like the challenge of drawing rainbow rails to guide Kirby, brilliant gameplay concept

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

rallydefault

My girlfriend and I played through the first world last night (and she played as Kirby); it's so much fun! The graphics, aside from being beautiful, are cool. Everything actually looks like it's been sculpted from clay, and the animations hold true to that, too. It adds a nice bit of atmosphere. I'm a sucker for the games that make you draw on the gamepad, so this is spectacularly fun and different for me.

This is going to be like a Toad's Treasure Tracker for me: I'm going to beat it quickly, but then continue to come back to it from time to time for a VERY long time, which is nice.

rallydefault

WebHead

Got this today. Enjoying it so far despite controlling Kirby being a pain at times.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

e-love

Can we talk about this game's soundtrack?

I mean I always go into Kirby games expecting great music but woah

The cave theme in particular really sticks out to me. Those synths and bass ;-;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NintendoFan64

...Anyone else having a hard time getting through the bosses without taking any damage? Because in all honesty this is becoming a huge pain in the rearend.

Edited on by LzWinky

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

e-love

LZ coming through with the modding

There's no way I can not take damage, mostly because of the general mechanics of this game ;-;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Datasun_7

Hi guys, so its been a little while since launch now, I was just curious as to what everyones opinions are on the game? Seeing as in Europe, we have to wait a little longer

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Akazury

So the dutch WiiU FB page updated saying the Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (Rainbow Curse in US) will release on the 8th of May. This doesn't coincide with the Second Half of 2015 release planning though

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Peach64

It's been confirmed Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush will be released in Europe May 8th. So happy it's not Q4 but kinda strange how there's nothing for 6 months and then two first party games in one month. Hope Splatoon is not delayed just to spsce out releases.

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

andreoni79

^ Is the other first party game Codename STEAM (May 15th) or am I missing something?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Peach64

Splatoon is meant to be coming in May.

Peach64

Octane

Peach64 wrote:

It's been confirmed Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush will be released in Europe May 8th. So happy it's not Q4 but kinda strange how there's nothing for 6 months and then two first party games in one month. Hope Splatoon is not delayed just to spsce out releases.

That's great news! It's better than waiting until October/November.

I don't think this means anything for Splatoon, except that it will probably be a late May release. Sadly, Kirby isn't huge in Europe, so I don't expect this game to be detrimental to Splatoon sales in any way.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Octane wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

That's great news! It's better than waiting until October/November.

I don't think this means anything for Splatoon, except that it will probably be a late May release. Sadly, Kirby isn't huge in Europe, so I don't expect this game to be detrimental to Splatoon sales in any way.

I didn't have any doubt that Splatoon would be late May though, it just screams "Mario Kart 8 release schedule equivalent"

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jariw

Peach64 wrote:

I think it's curious to see the chronology for how they classified some games for the PAL region in Australia, which happened in this order:
1. Mario Party 10
2. Mario vs. DK Tipping Stars (doesn't count in this context)
3. Yoshi's Woolly World
4. Kirby
5. Splatoon

If they will air a Nintendo Direct next week, I'd bet they will release Yoshi in (late) April. What they might try to do here is to make quite a few Wii U releases in succession towards E3. Last year they didn't have the titles to do it, but they marketed MK8 quite heavily since March/April instead.

I don't see any signs that Splatoon is delayed. In fact, Splatoon currently probably is the most marketed and known of any Wii U game.

jariw

cookiex

jariw wrote:

I think it's curious to see the chronology for how they classified some games for the PAL region in Australia, which happened in this order:
1. Mario Party 10
3. Yoshi's Woolly World
4. Kirby
5. Splatoon

If they will air a Nintendo Direct next week, I'd bet they will release Yoshi in (late) April.

Devil's Third throws a wrench in that theory though. It was rated even before Mario Party 10 yet likely won't be out for a while.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jariw

cookiex wrote:

jariw wrote:

1. Mario Party 10
3. Yoshi's Woolly World
4. Kirby
5. Splatoon

If they will air a Nintendo Direct next week, I'd bet they will release Yoshi in (late) April.

Devil's Third throws a wrench in that theory though. It was rated even before Mario Party 10 yet likely won't be out for a while.

I agree, although that's a third party release. Bayonetta 2 also had considerably longer span than usual Nintendo title releases. (Nintendo titles usually appear fairly predictable compared to the classification date, with the exception of Tropical Freeze.) I read something that Devil's Third is now promoted in videos at Gamestop, so things might be moving regarding that title as well now.

jariw

Grumblevolcano

jariw wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

1. Mario Party 10
3. Yoshi's Woolly World
4. Kirby
5. Splatoon

If they will air a Nintendo Direct next week, I'd bet they will release Yoshi in (late) April. What they might try to do here is to make quite a few Wii U releases in succession towards E3. Last year they didn't have the titles to do it, but they marketed MK8 quite heavily since March/April instead.

I don't see any signs that Splatoon is delayed. In fact, Splatoon currently probably is the most marketed and known of any Wii U game.

While I do think Yoshi will be post-E3,your logic makes sense as hype needs to be built somehow for E3. Having the early 2nd day presentation both has advantages and disadvantages, the main difficulty is making the hype last through all the other presentations but the late May huge release seems to work in general.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

andreoni79

So, we europeans have to wait another month to play this but the topic it's already dead!
For those americans who achieved a 100% playthrough, how long did it takes and was it challenging enough?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Bijman

Kirby: Power Paintbrush for DS was pretty cool title. Suggesting by videos new game looks like a significant improvement over prequel. Definately will buy it.

Bijman

Nintendo Network ID: Bijman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.