Forums

Topic: Just dance Nintendo select?

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

Oldschool1986

I am looking for information on a Nintendo select title.. I found it at my local Walmart.. it was the only copy and it's Just Dance 2015 but it has Nintendo select packaging and the game was 19.99. when did this game become a Nintendo select? I am trying to complete a full Wii u game collection including variant covers. I can not find any information pictures of this game. Please help!

Oldschool1986

ulasamosa

Oldschool1986 wrote:

I am looking for information on a Nintendo select title.. I found it at my local Walmart.. it was the only copy and it's Just Dance 2015 but it has Nintendo select packaging and the game was 19.99. when did this game become a Nintendo select? I am trying to complete a full Wii u game collection including variant covers. I can not find any information pictures of this game. Please help!

I too am looking for any details on this game. Any chance its still there or that you purcahsed it? Impossible to find any pics online

ulasamosa

Oldschool1986

I purchased it as it must be quite rare, I was on Nintendo official website and I went to every region of the world and searched for selects and it does not appear anywhere. The text is entirely in English. All I can gather is it must be a deal gone awry between Nintendo and ubisoft where they recalled the Nintendo select title? There are ubisoft Nintendo select titles in the UK though so this is not a farfetched concept.

Oldschool1986

ulasamosa

Oldschool1986 wrote:

I purchased it as it must be quite rare, I was on Nintendo official website and I went to every region of the world and searched for selects and it does not appear anywhere. The text is entirely in English. All I can gather is it must be a deal gone awry between Nintendo and ubisoft where they recalled the Nintendo select title? There are ubisoft Nintendo select titles in the UK though so this is not a farfetched concept.

Awesome. Can you email me some pics of the front and back? I'm working on a Wii u collector site with a database of pics and documentation of all variants available. I have a massive list of everything and this is the only one I am unable to find physical evidence of.

ulasamosa

Zoriam

Really cool! Congrats with your probably one-in-a-million find!

Hi Im new.... please like me! (0_0)

** Ninty fan since 1996 **

3DS Friend Code: 0190-2120-5181 | Nintendo Network ID: Zoriam

Oldschool1986

It's like Wonka's golden ticket.. lol.. is yours still sealed?

Oldschool1986

Limadrooms

Yeah, I saw no reason to open it seeing as I've never broken the seal on my 1st print copy of Just Dance 2015. I'm also going for a Wii U full set and excluding the Nintendo World variants of Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8, I'm 5 titles away from sewing things up. I came across my Nintendo Selects copy of Just Dance 2015 the first week of December. I shrugged it off figuring it was a Canadian variant that made its way down here as a one-off, so I didn't initially buy it. Came home and did some sniffing around on the internet and found no real information on it, so I went back a couple days later and picked it up. This thread is the only other place I've found mention of it aside from a thread on /r/WiiU that I started and ultimately went ignored.

Limadrooms

Oldschool1986

Is there a varient cover of Minecraft without the mario content advertised on the cover? Maybe you can help me with this lol

Oldschool1986

Limadrooms

Not that I know of or have seen. I'm not necessarily crazy about the prospect of hunting every cover variant down (I'm looking at you, Rayman Origins and Splinter Cell: Blacklist) but I do want to get all of the Nintendo Selects releases just for posterity's sake.

Limadrooms

ulasamosa

Oldschool1986 wrote:

Is there a varient cover of Minecraft without the mario content advertised on the cover? Maybe you can help me with this lol

there is not. That is the only differentiator of the WIiU version over others is the inclusion of the Super Mario Mash Up

ulasamosa

ulasamosa

Limadrooms wrote:

Yeah, I saw no reason to open it seeing as I've never broken the seal on my 1st print copy of Just Dance 2015. I'm also going for a Wii U full set and excluding the Nintendo World variants of Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8, I'm 5 titles away from sewing things up. I came across my Nintendo Selects copy of Just Dance 2015 the first week of December. I shrugged it off figuring it was a Canadian variant that made its way down here as a one-off, so I didn't initially buy it. Came home and did some sniffing around on the internet and found no real information on it, so I went back a couple days later and picked it up. This thread is the only other place I've found mention of it aside from a thread on /r/WiiU that I started and ultimately went ignored.

Godspeed friend.......my master list.....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Tti7pD8d0F9b1yQVozG-v6A-...

and being a dual language cover its almost a guarantee that its a Canada copy that made its way thru the system and floated down here.

EDIT- if you truly have all the variants as well and want to contribute pics to the site Im building I'd appreciate it. Let me know. Although you'd be the first Ive ever encountered in the Wii u set collector community that does. Lego Jurassic Special Edition is super impossible to find, so are the Nintendo direct refurbs

Edited on by ulasamosa

ulasamosa

ulasamosa

drsmooth77 wrote:

Bumping this because I just found and purchased a lone copy at a Walmart in rural Indiana.
Any new information on this topic? I see that Walmart Canada (online) has Just Dance 2015 as a Nintendo Select for Wii, but not Wii U. Possible printing error?

http://imgur.com/DBReYzr
http://imgur.com/ANANOTi
http://imgur.com/0Sp1lE6
http://imgur.com/x35Z70I

Open it . I'm pretty confident it's a Canadian release with the same UPC and it's just floated through their infrastructure over the years ending up in random stores. It's only been confirmed to be found at Walmart up to this day so that's my theory.

ulasamosa

Limadrooms

http://i.imgur.com/qIKZdFI.jpg

Found another one. I've found both copies at Walmart stores in the Cincinnati, Ohio vicinity. I know for certain that there are Nintendo Selects copies of Just Dance 2015 for Wii on shelves in Canada but no confirmation as of yet for the Wii U version.

Limadrooms

YardSaleHunter

Got a preowned copy today at gamestop

YardSaleHunter

Limadrooms

I've seen a couple used copies of the Wii U version and one copy of the Wii version at Gamestop recently.

Limadrooms

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic