Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 2,985

DefHalan

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

If Japan gets the game mid-August I really hope we get it by the end of September or maybe October and then Smash most likely in November for the holiday season.

I just hope I have a job by then, so I can afford those things

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Ryno

Japan may not be huge into the Zelda series, but they certainly enjoy their Dynasty Warriors. I guess the combination of the two series' is just too much for Japan to ignore! All three versions of Hyrule Warriors now sits in Amazon's top 10, with the most expensive special edition sitting in 1st place! Thanks to Phil for the heads up!

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228828-hyrule-warriors-overtakes-...

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

cookiex

Mario Kart 8 lost it's top spot at last.Untitled Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Gamecubed

I've gotten really excited for this recently. I'll happily buy it within the launch week. What really caught my attention was the two player mode. Impa as a military captain is a cool idea and I like her design as well.

So the second half of the year now has quite the "to buy" list it seems.
Smash, Pokemon, Dragon Age, Arkham Knight and now this is on the list.

Gamecubed

DefHalan

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

If Japan gets the game mid-August I really hope we get it by the end of September or maybe October and then Smash most likely in November for the holiday season.

I just hope I have a job by then, so I can afford those things

Tell me about it! I didn't even bother mentioning Pokémon in November as well!

Sadly I will have to skip Pokemon even though Gen 3 is my favorite. I hope they bring back Secret Bases and they are a huge success. Tie them to StreetPass and it would be AWESOME. I still remember where one of the biggest bases is.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

OmegaMetroid93

Wow, these new screenshots look pretty nice. I'm really digging the artstyle they went with.

OmegaMetroid93

Eel

It's funny how people say that the new female villain is out-of-place-ly designed for a Zelda game.

Have they forgotten Veran or the great faeries from OoT (and TP)?

Twinrova?

Anyway, i really like Impa's design for this game. It kinda makes me wish they had switched Sheik for Impa in Smash Bros.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blast

Another must buy Wii U exclusive

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ryno

Blast wrote:

Pretty soon we wont have to bother differentiating Wii U game and exclusive.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

ACK

I can't be the only person wondering if the DLC hints at costumes for playable Zelda ("Wisdom" pack) and Ganondorf ("Strength" pack). Lots more to talk about here, but I'm just jumping in while my kids are playing at the park.

Love what I'm seeing.

ACK

Twitter:

Blast

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

Pretty soon we wont have to bother differentiating Wii U game and exclusive.

You're prolly right.... but hey. Exclusives are a good thing if they are good

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ryno

Untitled

I didn't make this one unfortunately

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Rezalack

cookiex wrote:

That Varuga pic I haven't seen since it wasn't in the gallery on the official site. Given the location he's in I wonder not if he's the game's first boss.

@cookiex I'm thinking that the first boss might be the Dodongo we've been seeing, I wouldn't be surprised if he summons it though..

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

iKhan

Wait Link has a nimble fighting style? SWEET! That's definitely my preferred sword combat style. A big fan of Marth, Lloyd, and Aeron's Twinblades

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

cookiex

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CaviarMeths

Plot summary:
A black witch that decided on a more environmentally friendly wardrobe goes yandere for Link.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

shingi_70

English logo and more artwork.

Untitled
Untitled

English PR

Hyrule Warriors, the imaginative upcoming game for the Wii U console, combines the action-packed game play of Tecmo Koei’s Dynasty Warriors series with the iconic characters and worlds from The Legend of Zelda series. In addition to the focused action game play of leading one soldier against a massive horde of enemies, the Dynasty Warriors series is also known for its epic storyline. In this game, players control Link as he faces a powerful new enemy – the evil sorceress Cia – and her army to rescue the captive Princess Zelda. For the first time ever, Princess Zelda’s loyal Hyrulean Captain Impa makes her debut as a playable character. Impa equips a huge sword and can perform powerful combos to defeat enemies. Many other surprising playable characters make appearances in Hyrule Warriors, and each playable character will have signature weapons and action animations.

The first stage of the game takes place in Hyrule Field, a location that will be very familiar to fans of The Legend of Zelda series. The game-play structure of most of the stages bears a close resemblance to the Dynasty Warrior games, so Hyrule Warriors is a game that can truly be enjoyed by fans of both The Legend of Zelda and the Dynasty Warrior series. Players must defend or reclaim areas by fighting against hordes of enemies and using different types of flashy and powerful moves. Players will encounter new enemies such as Sorceress Cia, but some familiar enemies like Bokoblins and Lizalfos from The Legend of Zelda series will also appear in the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OmegaMetroid93

That artwork is CLEARLY doctored.

Sweet logo. It's a little odd to me that they'd release this much information this soon before E3 though...

OmegaMetroid93

Rezalack

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

That artwork is CLEARLY doctored.

Sweet logo. It's a little odd to me that they'd release this much information this soon before E3 though...

Maybe Nintendo just needs more time and space to reveal all the other awesome stuff they have in store? I thought it was kind of strange they'd be releasing all this info so close to E3 as well. Obviously they're saving a trailer for that though.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.