Forums

Topic: DuckTales Remastered revealed at PAX East 2013 by Capcom

Posts 61 to 80 of 138

Ryno

Some new DuckTales Remastered Transylvania Footage
Scrooge definitely has a lot more life this time around.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

bezerker99

@Ryno - Man, that footage looks awesome! I can't wait for this to get released. I also watched the IGN video that shows the two games side by side. It's amazing how every enemy, obstacle, and treasure chest from the new game is exactly in the same place as it was in the original. Attention to detail like that and the devs mission to keep true to the original game has got me pretty stoked!

Edited on by bezerker99

Whopper744

(can we shorten the topic to just the games title? Sorry I guess I'm being OCD).
I am hoping for at least a release date soon! Would like to play it soon.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Tasuki

I saw a playthrough of the Amazon level during the E3 presentation and I have to say it brought a smile to my face. The first part of the level was exactly the same as the original game, and I mean everything. The enemy placing, where the items were etc. At times I found myself saying that the players missed this item over there on the play through and such lol. The little differences I did see was that they added cut scenes at certain points in the level. Like in the part of the Amazon level where you have to use Launchpad to get pass a chasm.

Other than that I can't wait for this game. Its probably my most anticipated title this summer.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Splat

luisesteban wrote:

Splat wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

DuckTales: Remastered now has release dates for NA and EU. August 13th and 15th respectively.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/ducktales_remastered...

Getting on PS3 can't wait!

Talking about supporting the Wii U :facepalm:

I don't own one. It doesn't have enough games that interest me. That's another topic let's keep this one about DuckTales.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

mii-gamer

Too young to play the original, might pick it up later next year

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

SparkOfSpirit

New trailer!

It looks like they're saving the Moon for last!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tasuki

Going to be picking this one up today, But first I think I will start off with playing the original. Wooo-hooo!

My Backlog

LzWinky

Moved to the eShop section of the forums. Carry on :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tasuki

Just got back from the store with my card and I am downloading right now as I type this.

My Backlog

SparkOfSpirit

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRFpMF8VjLeYb6

The game is still awesome. Hard mode with hard pogo was a blast.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

unrandomsam

Don't get this if the PC version is anything to go by.

Removes most of the things I really like about the original.

Controls are terrible. (Either the analog stick or the pogo ones).
Added loads of pointless cutscenes that you cannot turn off globally. (I could put up with a bit of skip- able cartoon after each level).

Absolutely ruins it for me.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.