Forums

Topic: DuckTales Remastered revealed at PAX East 2013 by Capcom

Posts 1 to 20 of 138

TwilightV

DEAR GOD ALL OF MY YES!!!

TwilightV

BenAV

Anything developed by WayForward is nearly always going to be a buy for me.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro i played video and turn it up loud and kids in mi class room started danceing LMAO now i have to up load this song for them to dance to at gym...

duck tales is only comeing to wack wii u not wii...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

brooks83

I hope they give you the option to play the NES original, these new graphics aren't doing it for me.

brooks83

BluTyGer

Now, if only Capcom's new MegaMan game is good, everything will be right with the world.
(or atleast capcom.)

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

LordJumpMad

I don't see why they are making a DuckTales game.
Today kids have no idea what that is, or what parachute pants are.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro lol i take it you working on getting wii u now and i hate how they do games like that they put it on other systems and not others...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

bezerker99

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

waz good bezerker99 bro lol i take it you working on getting wii u now and i hate how they do games like that they put it on other systems and not others...

Oh yeah, I have to get a Wii U eventually for the games I mentioned above. The Wii had a good run but those days are over, I'm afraid, my friend.

bezerker99

I'm so excited about this announcement I don't even need my afternoon coffee!!! >.<

Here's a blast from the past via Nintendo Power.
Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

Knux

I see that Christmas has come early!

Knux

Jani-Koblaney

So pumped up about this! Day 1 download from me!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah i see you have to cop everthing and wii is still going strong to with new games that are comeing to vc in things...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Discostew

so.....um...

"Life is like a hurricane! Here in........Duckburg!"

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Happy_Mask

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm so excited about this announcement I don't even need my afternoon coffee!!! >.<

No afternoon coffee? LJM must be masquerading as zerku, because that is madness!
But sweet! A remake of Duck Tales! And it's a download! Yes!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MAN1AC

I grew up on DuckTales so I'm very excited about this game.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.