Forums

Topic: Downloadable Wii Games

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

LaserdiscGal

Eh I'll muscle through the controls then, I only have 1 and 2 for my gamecube, I've never even played 3.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Sean_Aaron

jariw wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

I also wouldn't expect a lot more Wii titles beyond what's been announced - at least not with the rapid clip some hope for - look at how long they're taking to re-release NES and SNES stuff or the GBA games (though there's a decent number).

There's a huge difference between running games through an emulator and executing ISO images through the existing hardware mode.

True; hopefully you're right!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

VoodooTrumpet

So will they announce the next scheduled games for NA on Thursday or Friday after Metroid Prime Trilogy goes up?

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

DefHalan

VoodooTrumpet wrote:

So will they announce the next scheduled games for NA on Thursday or Friday after Metroid Prime Trilogy goes up?

Probably not, after Metroid it will probably just start working how VC normally works. We get hints when things are rated but aren't sure of a release until the weekly update

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

WiiWareWave

I think we'll see at least one additional Wii title per month for the rest of this year. So expect another one in the not so distant future.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Blast

I will literally buy any JRPG Wii game if it hits Wii U eshop.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NinjaWaddleDee

Quick question, is there an update on if kirby's return to dreamland is coming to the US virtual console soon? That's one of the only Kirby games I've never played. It came out at a weird time in my gaming life, and when I went to go buy it, the used price was like 50 bucks or more! Now I can't even find it. I like owning games physically, but there's no way I'm paying 60 bucks or more for it. The gamer side of me just wants to play the dang thing no matter what though, lol.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

WiiWareWave

At this point I'm a little worried that there won't be any additional Wii VC titles for the Wii U in North America...why do you hate us Reggie? Do you think that our bodies aren't ready for Wii VC?! Lol.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.