Forums

Topic: 2015 Black Friday Sale

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

spizzamarozzi

the fourth and last pairs are now live on the EU eShop:

WiiU: Xenoblade Chronicles Wii VC (€10) // Bayonetta 2 (€30)
3DS: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (€27) // Kid Icarus (€20)

please notice that the WiiU XC sale is exactly the same sale you'll get if you purchase XCX digitally. Bayonetta 2 is still a tenner more expensive than the price for the retail version on Amazon or GameStop. XC3D only works on N3DS.
Let's hope for an indie sale announcement tomorrow. Nintendo usually looks like a collective of cretins but this weekend in particular they really looked like a big collective of cretins.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

spizzamarozzi

I thought they were going to announce a number of indie games on sale in EU today, because, you know the US got a ton of indie stuff discounted, but apparently not - just the regular Thursday update with a handful of discounts.
It's so disappointing.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

cwong15

You're unhappy about not getting indie discounts? Look on the bright side, those of us in the US would love to get a chance to get at that Xenoblade Chronicles discount ... or even full price. We can't get XC from the eShop. Amazon is selling XC for $50 used here.

My theory is that NOA wants to encourage indie developers, and is deliberately offering a mediocre VC/Wii selection on the eShop. Lots of indie and other 3rd party game discounts, on the other hand. By contrast, Europe's VC and Wii game selection on the eShop is much better.

cwong15

Fiyaball

So, was Best Buy selling Marth amiibos for $9 an actual thing, or was that a nowinstock error?

Fiyaball

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.