Forums

Topic: 007 Legends

Posts 21 to 40 of 89

Jani-Koblaney

I am perfectly fine with the choices they made.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

WiiUOnly

I don't know. I kind of wish they'd gone with Tomorrow Never Dies for the Pierce era. But I suppose they didn't want to cover that movie since EA already did it. I enjoyed Die Another Day but it was for all the wrong reasons. I was laughing like crazy at the invisible car. There were some other scenes as well but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Vincent294

Excitement. Gotta get this for my 360.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

WiiUOnly

After reviewing the list of Bond movies, I've changed my mind. Die Another Day is the only one of the Pierce Brosnan movies that hasn't had a game yet, so good choice. I'll be interested to see if they try to incorporate any sort of vehicle-based gameplay. I'm kind of hoping they don't as it usually doesn't turn out so great when they try to go in too many directions. Then again, the cars in Goldfinger and Die Another Day had some crazy weaponry. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm looking forward to it.

Edited on by WiiUOnly

Jani-Koblaney

WiiUOnly wrote:

After reviewing the list of Bond movies, I've changed my mind. Die Another Day is the only one of the Pierce Brosnan movies that hasn't had a game yet, so good choice. I'll be interested to see if they try to incorporate any sort of vehicle-based gameplay. I'm kind of hoping they don't as it usually doesn't turn out so great when they try to go in too many directions. Then again, the cars in Goldfinger and Die Another Day had some crazy weaponry. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah I was kind of hoping for Thunderball instead of Goldfinger, as it would be awesome if they correctly did the underwater fighting scenes. But I suppose it was easier just to use Goldfinger. Goldfinger is still a good choice though!

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

DudeSean

As long as the levels are good, then I don't care what movies they base them off of.
And don't give us a "time trial" mode if it doesn't unlock anything. Talk about disappointment.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Xkhaoz

I just hope Activision actually comes around with their promise of a PC version.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Gameday

all i want to say is keep it GOLDEN

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Banker-Style

Will there be online multi-player.
And most importantly will Team License to Kill return?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Jani-Koblaney

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Will there be online multi-player.
And most importantly will Team License to Kill return?

Most likely, yes. They would be stupid to not have online multiplayer.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Jani-Koblaney

One thing I hope they add are bots. It was boring doing local multiplayer in GE with only 2-4 people in the whole map. Adding some bots would almost certainly have made it more interesting!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

LolWut

moomoo wrote:

I was a fan of the Goldeneye remake, though it definitely had some big problems, particularily in its linearity. Yeah, you had the option of A) Run and Gun and B) Sneaking, and... that's it. Pretty linear.

Is there a THIRD way to play it?

Do I even play?
What's a "gamer" anyway? POKÉMON!

GazPlant

joker94 wrote:

One thing I hope they add are bots. It was boring doing local multiplayer in GE with only 2-4 people in the whole map. Adding some bots would almost certainly have made it more interesting!

This was one thing EA nailed. Nightfire's bots were customisable and just generally awesome. They need to bring this back to truly make multiplayer great again

Twitter: @GazPlant

3DS Friend Code: 4553-9948-5652 | Nintendo Network ID: GazPlant | Twitter:

Banker-Style

007 Legends. is released this week in the UK,I think.
So the reviews will give us a good insight on whether the game is good or not.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

WesCash

GazPlant wrote:

joker94 wrote:

This was one thing EA nailed. Nightfire's bots were customisable and just generally awesome. They need to bring this back to truly make multiplayer great again

YES. This was my only problem with Goldeneye on the Wii. My friends and I still play Nightfire every once in awhile just because the fun you can have with bots is great. We need a modern version of that.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

DudeSean

I agree about the bots. There should definitely be bots.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

WesCash

Reviews for PS3 and 360 versions are coming in. Looks like this is a pile of crap, unfortunately.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Banker-Style

4.5 from IGN.
4 from Gameinformer.

And I was actually going to pre-order this for the Wii U.

Jani-Koblaney

I think that IGN was being a bit too harsh with their review. It's not a bad game, it just didn't live up to its potential. I think the SmoshGames review is much better, where they scored it 6/10.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.