Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 221 to 240 of 323

Spagem

Is that so? -___- @Mr-Metroid

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

I see why you guys say N64 as the best! Here is why I think:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Majora's Mask
Mario Kart 64
Zelda OoT
Excite Bike 64
Golden eye 007
Super Mario 64
F-Zero
The crappy 3rd party support
Am I right? ( Stars ) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

My opinon. XD Also I'm treading my PS2 for a N64. :3

Spagem

RedDevilAde

Ohhh... tough one. The original Gameboy and SNES were the systems of my childhood, but had a lot of fun on the N64 at University. It's really close but I think I'll have to give the edge to the N64, fun as the earlier systems were. The 32/64 bit era really blew my away as being a step up from the previous ones (I held off on buying an N64 but just seeing Banjo Kazooie in GAME forced me to get one as it looked so amazing despie having been switched to a SEGA boy with the Saturn) and Mario, Zelda (OOT & MM), Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye in addition to BK were so much more fun than anything I'd played previously (and I've never felt the same since about any other console). Nintendo really raised the bar with that console my memories of it are so much more vivid than the other consoles.

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

Spagem

Reddevilade wrote:

Ohhh... tough one. The original Gameboy and SNES were the systems of my childhood, but had a lot of fun on the N64 at University. It's really close but I think I'll have to give the edge to the N64, fun as the earlier systems were. The 32/64 bit era really blew my away as being a step up from the previous ones (I held off on buying an N64 but just seeing Banjo Kazooie in GAME forced me to get one as it looked so amazing despie having been switched to a SEGA boy with the Saturn) and Mario, Zelda (OOT & MM), Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye in addition to BK were so much more fun than anything I'd played previously (and I've never felt the same since about any other console). Nintendo really raised the bar with that console my memories of it are so much more vivid than the other consoles.

Yeah those first party games are great. If I bring 1 game console to college though it'll either be N64 or most likely the SNES.

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

what was bad about megaman legends it was a really really great game

MANGO

Spagem

It wasn't even Megaman. It was a cheap rip off version. Plus whats up with Megaman's hair? o.O @mieu-fire

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

mega wrote:

It wasn't even Megaman. It was a cheap rip off version. Plus whats up with Megaman's hair? o.O @mieu-fire

well i thought it was one of the best megaman games i have ever played (my fave is probaly megaman zero series)

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

Spagem

Well... since I'm getting my N64 saturday... Maybe I'll try out Megaman 64... XD But I got to get tales of symphonia first. @mieu-fire

Spagem

Shining-Void

The GameCube simply because ToS is on it. And lets not forget the first party games. F-Zero GX controls were too touchy for me though.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Mieu-Fire

:3 yes tales of symphonia comes before megaman @mega

MANGO

Spagem

Shining-Void wrote:

The GameCube simply because ToS is on it. And lets not forget the first party games. F-Zero GX controls were too touchy for me though.

F-Zero GX is worth $5.00 though right? Bookmans sells it only for $5.00.

Spagem

Spagem

mieu-fire wrote:

:3 yes tales of symphonia comes before megaman @mega

@mieu-fire[ checks price on Amazon for ToS ] .... NOOOOOOO! Look at that price! D:< Tales of Symphonia price

Edited on by Spagem

Spagem

Mieu-Fire

@mega i paid 48 dollars for a like new TOS if its a tales game i will do what ever it takes to get it

MANGO

Spagem

That good then? o.o I'll look at a CGR youtube review on it. - @mieu-fire

Spagem

KAHN

SNES. 16-bit graphics are the stuff.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Spagem

Yes. I agree. But the 22-bit games on it were good too. @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

Spagem

Spagem

In a way the Genesis sprite's look better then SNES sprites... Almost all Genesis sprites look 22-bit. But either way the SNES is still the greatest system. Right? @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.