Forums

Topic: SNES Mini

Posts 101 to 120 of 425

KingMike

I know something Nintendo could make that would be a more reachable goal: Virtual Boy Classic!

There's only like 11 games from existing companies.
Although I'm probably the only person who would be excited if they released Dragon Hopper. Supposedly it was a pretty good game, or at least what I read in a review by the one person who has a copy.

(no, I don't think they're seriously going to even consider this one. Would say it wouldn't be worth their time writing an emulator which is probably the biggest part of development.)

KingMike

LzWinky

@DarthNocturnal Yup. Just put up the dang preorders so that I can get one and we can all move on!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

They're still not up for preorder in amazon mexico, unfortunately. I don't know if they'll actually be at all.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryno

Well, I preordered and paid in full at the local Gamestop. Not missing out on thisone!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Xyphon22

So I signed up to receive a notification when pre-orders became available from Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, and Gamestop, and the only one that sent me an email or a text was Walmart. And they only sent an email which I didn't get until it was too late and they were already sold out. What exactly is the point of signing up for notifications if they are not going to notify you? Fortunately, I was able to walk into my Walmart and get an NES Classic earlier this year, and they have also had many Switches sitting on the shelves, so I still have faith that I will be able to find one there eventually.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

SMODomite

Managed to snag one in store at a Gamestop, paid in full, now just to wait until the 29th

SMODomite

EvilRegal

Has anyone else who got in a preorder at Amazon gotten an email stating that they may not be able to meet the delivery date? It says it's still coming, but I'm afraid this is a prelude to having the order cancelled. 😱 So many horror stories during this whole debacle, so it's easy to be skeptical.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

SMODomite

@EvilRegal I have been following a forum tracking the SNES Classic and it seems everyone who ordered from Amazon received that email and people with multiple orders were getting them reduced to 1 or cancelled. Right now I feel like the most solid pre order is the in store gamestop one. There was also another 15 minute round of preorders from Walmart this past Friday around 6:00 EST

SMODomite

Eel

I'd hate to be the scalper that preordered 10 units, sold them on eBay before getting them, and then received an email saying that their preorder has been limited to one unit (or cancelled).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

SMODomite

@Octane Looks like they are going to continue the US production into 2018 too, makes me happy, hope everyone who wants it can get it without paying scalper $$

SMODomite

Xyphon22

So these are in this week's ad for both Best Buy and Target. That makes me a lot more confident that they are actually planning on getting more in stock. I don't remember the NES ones ever being advertised like that, although I could be wrong.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

KingMike

Other people have said as well that they never even saw the spare controllers for the NES Mini that Nintendo announced.

KingMike

Eel

I actually never saw the NES mini anywhere, much less the controllers. The only reason I have an NES mini is because my brother preordered one.

And the only reason we didn't preorder the SNES mini is because the same stores that offered preorders for a tiny fee during the NES mini era, now ask you to basically pay the entire thing without any warranties that you'll actually get it.

And I'm not sure if amazon ever even had any preorders in my country for either console.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

And of course just a few hours after I write that I get a sneaky notification from amazon ("Shhh, nobody knows we have the snes available for preorder").

We managed to snag one, and then they were gone.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

If only the basic non-scalped retail price in my country wasn't the equivalent to 140 us dollars, I'd be a lot happier about it :'D

Bloop.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.