Forums

Topic: BLACK NINTENDO GAMEBOY 1989

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Youngtac

Hi everyone I wanted to share my recent find at a charity shop.
Here I have found a little gem lurking in a charity shop, a black and pink gameboy.
Hope you all enjoy it has much as I do.

Youngtac

GeoChrome

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Youngtac

It certainly happened. How do you attach photos?

Youngtac

GeoChrome

It’s a joke. To send images, do (img) pic url (/img), replacing parentheses with brackets.

Youngtac

I could belive it when I seen it, I didn't even know they done them in black lol I honestly don't have a clue how to do it, I've sent yi them on Instagram if that helps.

Youngtac

Youngtac

Cheers for the info.
I had actually emailed Nintendo to find out anything and they said they could tell me anything so thanks.

Youngtac

HobbitGamer

Youngtac wrote:

I had actually emailed Nintendo... ...and they said they could tell me anything so thanks.

Anything? Did you ask them about Mother 3?

@Tossedllama

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@JackEatsSparrows Reggie was too busy playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on his Nintendo 3DS to respond.

Youngtac

That didn't make any sense really did it. They could not tell me anything about black gameboys apparently. Well my has really become pointless since I can't get the photos up.

Youngtac

KingMike

Yes, black was one of the Game Boy variations released in 1995. I recall hearing some of the colors were rarer than others. I don't remember if black was rare, but I hear green, like mine is, was one of the more common colors.
The others were red, yellow and clear.
Nintendo Power ad:
http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/849/retro-...

KingMike

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.