Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,901 to 8,920 of 10,265

Anti-Matter

Can i ask about OG XBOX game recommendation here ?
I just curious if i can find at least 2 OG XBOX Exclusive games that fit for me.
So far, only these games are in my list:
1. Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix
2. Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2
3. Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3
4. Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4
5. ???
6. ???

Ironically, i just only interested by Dance Dance Revolution games on OG XBOX so far since it has some songs are not available on PS2 version. I'm not looking for shooter games, adult games, soccer games, typical mainstream games, multi console games (which i will choose PS2 / Gamecube version instead).
I'm looking for USA OG XBOX exclusive games which still appropriate for kids, less actions, NO famous Western licensed franchise stuffs, have unique ideas, colorful, easy to play, have nice looking appearance.
Can someone help me ?

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Because of you saying free-ish, it would seem to indicate that you are not (or not fully) aware of the fact that the "only free to play as long as you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription" rule only applies to Xbox One titles, so any and all Xbox 360 and OG Xbox titles are yours to keep, even if you don't have an active subscription anymore. That has always been the case, and far as I know, that hasn't changed.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

DarthNocturnal

@ThanosReXXX

I'm fully aware. But Gold itself isn't free. So in a sense, none of the Games with Gold games are truly free.

It's just me splitting a hair. Because I can be like that at times.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Ah, okay. Fair enough. Well, I myself am not going to split hairs about the free games, seeing as we get so many, and the subscription only costs 35 - 40 dollar, pounds or euros on average, if you shop online, so by the time that you're in your third or fourth month, you'll already have your investment back. And then some...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

DarthNocturnal

I consider them a nice bonus, to be sure. It just feels off to call them truly free. But that's marketing for ya.

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Well, I don't know. Paying a max of 40 quid per year and getting that much (around 700 on average) in return, should by all intent and purposes largely be considered free in anyone's book, even if you take the discounted prices of most of these games into account, but I guess I was mistaken...

Ghost-Piece

Wikipedia have just updated their sales estimate for Xbox One units sold, with a figure of 46.9m, based on data obtained from the International Data Corporation. This means the Switch remains approximately 5.23m sales behind, but with a strong holiday season predicted for Nintendo, it seems highly likely that they'll take over Microsoft's console in the next quarter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

Ghost-Piece

Dezzy

To be honest, hitting 50 million this generation for Microsoft is kinda impressive given how inferior they've been with exclusives.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DarthNocturnal

The only thing that excites me as much as Reach... audio options.

No seriously. I hated how I couldn't adjust... well, anything for audio. Firing an AR full-auto made it impossible to hear voice chat at times, even with adjustments to the mixer. Why these weren't in at launch, I have no idea...

Also, it's crazy (kinda) how the PC version isn't all that demanding, specs-wise. Minimum to run goes back to the Nvidia 400s, haha. I know the games in the collection debuted on older hardware, but I figured the remaster touchups might've upped their requirements by a large margin.

BruceCM

Got that Sherlock game... Will try sometime

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Um...
Could you do my favor about looking for another suitable OG XBOX games for me ?
Check my post #8965 above.

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter I never owned an original Xbox, I only have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One. I own several backwards compatible OG Xbox titles, but none of them will be to your liking, considering your specific taste, so somebody else will have to give you suggestions.

JoakimZ

@Anti-Matter How do you feel about RPGs? I haven’t played it myself, but Jade Empire is supposed to be really good and I remember it having bright and colorful graphics.

Edit: Just googled screenshots of Jade Empire, and it’s pretty bloody. So maybe it’s not for you after all.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Grumblevolcano

The current PC flight for Halo Reach has been extended to November 12th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

X019 is only 4 days away.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

You going, @Grumblevolcano .... ? Or watching it live? I'll probably try to catch some of it, at least, if I can & certainly look for the announcements

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Ninfan

@Grumblevolcano did you play sea of thieves. Was it any good

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Grumblevolcano

@BruceCM Just watching the stream, think it's going to be like X018. Microsoft's probably saving the big news for E3 2020.

@Ninfan No, haven't tried Sea of Thieves.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Dezzy

@Anti-Matter

What about the first Fable? That would probably fit with your tastes.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic