Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,901 to 8,920 of 11,914

redd214

Curious has Microsoft ever released and data on BC engagement, how many use it, how long etc?

redd214

redd214

@Ralizah thanks for that! Would love to see more in depth but that's a good bit of info.

redd214

Banjo-

@Dezzy Yes, you are right but I have played the sequel to death and the original only on Wii with low resolution. Of course, Project Zero is my priority.

Banjo-

Banjo-

@Grumblevolcano I am happy to have those tracks in Team Sonic Racing which I think it's better than Mario Kart 8 and almost as good as Transformed. However, it's weird that some of the tracks are not included in any cup, I hate that. I mean Eggman's tracks. They aren't in any cup, sadly. Bad.

@DarthNocturnal The Wii version is horrendous ...like the Switch version of Crash Team Racing. A HD port would be nice. It would also be nice to see Transformed X-enhanced (Xbox One X/Series X).

For me backwards compatibility was the reason to get an Xbox One, in between. Now I have more, of course. Best version of third-party games (Xbox One X), best controller, free remasters and best digital rights (on console).

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

@BlueOcean CTR currently has the same problem, even with all these GP updates there's still 1 track which isn't in any cup (Turbo Track). It always seems to be story mode exclusive unlocks that get left behind when it comes to GPs. But yeah, I wish Cup 5 of Team Sonic Racing was Clockwork Pyramid followed by Eggman's tracks rather than reusing tracks present in other cups.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Hmm fair enough. I still think even with this feature that MS is easily the weakest of the 3 choices - but my opinion of them is a lot better knowing about this feature.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ThanosReXXX

@Heavyarms55 How things stand currently, I tend to agree, but Phil Spencer has made great strides in order to remedy this situation, and far as I can tell, he's showing no signs of slowing down...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX Well I'm open to possibilities. During the PS360 days, 360 was my most played console.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Banjo-

@Grumblevolcano Yep, on top of that Team Sonic Racing recycles tracks in the last cup. Doesn't make any sense.

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

An Xbox digital event is happening after the confirmation that E3 is cancelled this year.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@Grumblevolcano Same for Ubisoft, so it's safe to assume most will do a digital show instead.

Octane

FullbringIchigo

hey everyone the PureXBOX site is back, that's the XBOX site that's part of the Nlife network same as Nintendo Life and Push Square

https://www.purexbox.com/

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

anyway spread the word that it;s back people, it's better to have a site dedicated to XBOX in the Nlife network than not

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Gamer83

@FullbringIchigo
That's awesome news. I'll be sharing on Twitter. Hopefully that website can garner some more traffic this time around. I always enjoyed visiting there.

Gamer83

FullbringIchigo

@Gamer83 lets hope so

FullbringIchigo

@Octane it did just kind of drop didn't it and yeah i would have thought they would have done a article on here and Push Square but they didn't

it's why i posted in here as i figured all the people interested in XBOX on this site would be here

ThanosReXXX

@FullbringIchigo Thanks for the update. Great news. They certainly could have done with an official notification, though. Now they've just sneakily added it to the "friends" mentioned at the bottom of the page.

@NEStalgia I figured I'd tag you, just in case this page gets buried in several new ones and you weren't aware of this news.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic