Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 8,721 to 8,740 of 11,914

Zeldafan79

Well surely by now with how graphics are becoming more or less the same on every platform it's about time we start judging these systems by their content. Not by how many horses are under the hood. If you're one of those graphics nuts or want the most powerful system that's what PC's are for. Let's just hope Nintendo has something of their own to suprise us with!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Banjo-

I just realised that Bayonetta (Xbox 360) is not available for purchase on Xbox One. I know that there is a Bayonetta & Vanquish (Xbox One) bundle but I wasn't expecting the game to disappear from the store. I started playing it when it was on Game Pass (it looks and plays great on Xbox One X) and I wanted to buy it so I can continue with my save file because it's no longer on Game Pass.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/product/BAYONETTA/66acd000...

Banjo-

redd214

@BlueOcean still available in the US store, may be just a glitch or something

redd214

Banjo-

@redd214 No idea but it's not available on my console either... I should have bought it when it was cheaper (and available).

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

@BlueOcean It did get delisted from Wii U in September, I'd guess the PS3 and 360 versions are also delisted for the same reason. Possibly that's why the Bayonetta + Vanquish bundle is being released in the first place.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ninfan

That new Xbox looks nice😃

Ninfan

Dezzy

Right well I found Crackdown 3 for like £6 so I decided to get it. Lets see how bad that single player campaign is.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

redd214

New games added to the xcloud preview! Now that Destiny 2 is on there, I can really do some apples to apples comparisons with Xcloud, Stadia, and of course remote play!

redd214

Anti-Matter

But it still prototype.
Not the official looking.

Anti-Matter

redd214

@Anti-Matter thanks for that insight, seeing as it say Prototype in the title of the article I think most people know that.

redd214

Ryu_Niiyama

I never understand why people risk legal action and their job for 15 minutes of fame. That said I am totally going to have to wait for the slim version.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

redd214

@Ryu_Niiyama yeah seems pretty dumb to me too, especially when considering the bridges burned within the dev community. Such a short term way of thinking for a little bit of "clout" as the kids say lol.

I was planning on redoing our game room this summer but if this is any indication of how big the ps5 is going to be I may have to hold off on that.

redd214

Eel

I dunno but I'll take it!

I actually remember playing a demo of this exact game in my brother's old 360! Good times. Glad to finally have the actual game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Justifier

Original trilogy is good. I have already played complete saga back in the day, now I can replay best parts, and I get new set of achievements as well.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

DarkRula

Complete Saga has already been on Games With Gold. Original Trilogy is the only one available that hasn't been given away yet.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

DarkRula

I'm pretty certain we won't hear anything of that until Star Wars Celebration in April. It just makes sense to go big with it - especially if EA don't have anything to show this year.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

ThanosReXXX

@Eel I'm sure you'll enjoy it, because it's a pretty entertaining game. And the best thing about it that it is yours to keep, because Xbox 360 titles stay yours forever, regardless of whether or not you've got an active Xbox Live Gold subscription, contrary to Xbox One titles, which are basically only rented out or leased, as you will have noticed, because even after having selected them to download for free, there's always the added option "buy to own", something that you won't see with Xbox 360 retail and arcade titles.

Having said that though, the two other titles available for download now, Styx and the Telltale Batman series, are definitely worth giving a go as well, even if you can only play them as long as you have Live Gold.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic