Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,901 to 7,920 of 11,914

Banjo-

@BruceCM No problem, I'll text you/chat on Xbox and explain.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

OK, thanks, @BlueOcean .... Not played any of those games before, either. Just so you know I have no idea what I do in them

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

@Woomy_NNYes Are you looking for an Xbox One S? There are three models in the market right now: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition (no disc reader), Xbox One S (4K Blu-ray but no 4K games) and Xbox One X (4K Blu-ray, 4K games and much more powerful).

HDD capacity ranges between 500GB and 2TB.

You can get a new Xbox One S 500 GB cheap, around $200 in your country:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-S-500GB-Console-Discontinued/...

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

redd214

@Woomy_NNYes The Forza games are the main reason why I had an Xbone as well, they're phenomenal all around! If you can wait a couple months I'm sure they'll be so ridiculous deals this year since next gen is coming 2020.

redd214

Banjo-

@Woomy_NNYes No problem.

Xbox One S 1 TB renewed by Amazon for $210:
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Certified-Refurbished...

Xbox One S 1TB (new) Minecraft bundle for $229:
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Minecraft-Discont...

There are also Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Horizon 4 bundles but they are more expensive. Forza Horizon 4 is included in Game Pass if you are considering the subscription. If not, compare the Forza Horizon bundles with the games sold separately.

If you ask me which one I prefer, Forza Horizon 3 or 4, I don't know what to answer because I love both but 4 might be the winner.

Banjo-

redd214

@Woomy_NNYes I had a 1tb, caught a deal and paid under $200 if I remember correctly.

redd214

BruceCM

From my recent experience of how quickly the storage goes on xbox.... Definitely don't get a 500GB model unless you have an external hard-drive or get one immediately

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM And he wants to get big games not available on Switch so 1TB better than 500GB because the price difference is minimal.

Banjo-

Eel

You could wait for Black Friday (or your local equivalent). You'll likely be able to find a good deal then.

And yes, at least 1tb should be good.

230 for that minecraft bundle sounds decent though. I got mine for 200 (that same bundle) last year.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

I want a Viva Piñata ship.

Leaving a trail of multicolored water and soggy paper in its wake, until it inevitably sinks.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Yeah, @BlueOcean .... Depending what shops they have selling pre-owned, they can get good deals on them, too

SW-4357-9287-0699

redd214

Inside Xbox was a bit lackluster. The camo controller and Idris Elba were the best parts lol!!

But seriously outside of the crossplay in PUBG is a a big deal too, though I have never and probably will never play it, Im glad the walls are slowly breaking down. Hope its a standard next gen!

redd214

Banjo-

Devil May Cry 5 available now on Game Pass!

Banjo-

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

Did anyone actual play AOE3? Or that online thing they did?

I honestly haven't heard much about the series since AOE2, which was one of the best games ever made.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

They announced that Gears Tactics will be released on Xbox One as well as PC.

Which is reassuring, given that I thought they'd already said that.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

@Dezzy They didn't, until now it was a PC exclusive like Age of Empires.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

XBontendo

@antdickens Hey it's me again. You ever consider bringing back Pure Xbox?

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic