Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,641 to 7,660 of 11,914

Banjo-

At least you'll never lose that controller...

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, I assume lights only work when it's plugged in, since it's wired, @BlueOcean .... Can't really justify getting it as long as the controller with the console works, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Well, I assume lights only work when it's plugged in, since it's wired, @BlueOcean .... Can't really justify getting it as long as the controller with the console works, though

I didn't think my joke properly.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Oh, it was a joke... @BlueOcean! Definitely don't go for the stand up comedy

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

So, any good reason to get a more expensive monitor or will the £110 Acer in Curry's do?

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Shock .... Been saying it would be coming to XBox! Although I'm more concerned how many parts & how long, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Concerning that Afterglow controller: there's a button on the back, with three settings, namely on, off or intermittent. The latter means that it will only briefly light up in conjunction with rumble/force feedback. The other two settings speak for themselves.

I don't know about this Xbox One version of the controller, but I used to have the Xbox 360 version of it, and it didn't even last a year, so personally, I'm not that enthusiastic about Afterglow controllers. Could be that I've had a bit of bad luck, though. All my other (official) controllers are still in full working order.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BruceCM

Oh, right, @ThanosReXXX .... I wouldn't get it, as long as controller with console works, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM Well, to be clear, it wasn't that it was a bad controller to use. It's actually pretty comfortable to hold. Mine just broke down within the space of a year, but I bought one back then, because they were really popular, and most reviews I've read are also rather positive, so like I said, I guess I just had some bad luck with mine. Always handy to have a spare controller around, though.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

redd214

@BlueOcean if you check some of the follow up it seems it was a mistake. Still coming first to ps4 though I'm sure it will be everywhere in due time.

redd214

BruceCM

Yeah, probably, @ThanosReXXX .... They're almost half the price of an XB1 wireless job, too
The announcenent is clearly a mistake, @redd214, & @BlueOcean; if only for saying same date as PS4 Don't think there was really any doubt it'll be coming to XB1 after awhile, anyway

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

BlueOcean wrote:

@DarthNocturnal I want the Royal version with everything included on whatever the successor Scarlett is

FTFY .... £1000 for all the games

SW-4357-9287-0699

redd214

For anyone looking to save (or make) some money Gamestop is having some very very good deals in their Game Days of Summer sale. Lots of good flipping opportunities!

redd214

BruceCM

Game is doing the same over here ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Eel

Amazon had the spyro trilogy for 14 dollars as a prime exclusive offer... For a whole two minutes.

They ran out before I could buy it...

Well, got it along with a 50 dollar (local equivalent) Xbox gift card, for a little under 50 dollars total. So even without the lighting discount I can still pretend it was free with the card.

Hope they have other nice sales later.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic