Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 11,914

Gamecubed

@SCAR392 @Gamer83
I'm going to wait until Black Friday or Boxing Day to see what kind of deals I can get. I'm really interested n the Master Chief Collection.

Oh and one more question. How's the battery life on the controller? I know it's running on AA batteries (or you can get the rechargeable battery pack). Does the controller eat batteries?

Gamecubed

SCRAPPER392

@CanisWolfred
It's just a shame no one bought it(Lost Odyssey). Microsoft was trying to appeal to a wider audience with that game, Blue Dragon, and some of the Tales games, but no one bit. I played it some, but I never really invested enough time into it to get very far.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

Gamecubed wrote:

@SCAR392
Oh and one more question. How's the battery life on the controller? I know it's running on AA batteries (or you can get the rechargeable battery pack). Does the controller eat batteries?

I think it runs 5-7 hours on rechargeable AAs. That's what I'm using. I was glued to Dead Rising 3 for a while, so that's about how long I thought they lasted. That's if you use rumble,

Qwest

CanisWolfred

SCAR392 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
It's just a shame no one bought it(Lost Odyssey). Microsoft was trying to appeal to a wider audience with that game, Blue Dragon, and some of the Tales games, but no one bit. I played it some, but I never really invested enough time into it to get very far.

Did you at least get to the first dream thing? Those are really the stars of the show.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SCRAPPER392

CanisWolfred wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

@CanisWolfred

Did you at least get to the first dream thing? Those are really the stars of the show.

Yes. I did. The graphics were pretty good when it first came out, too. That was when they were starting to figure out the Xbox 360's graphics, more.

Qwest

shingi_70

Lost Odyessy wand Blue Dragon were my games, it sort of pains me to see Mistwalker doing mobile games after Cry-on fell though and the last story. They're one of those developers like Obsdian and Camelot that I wished only worked on RPG projects.

Heads up but the Microsoft Store will be heaving a nuber of deals come black friday and they've already posted some of what will be on sale.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/black-fri...

I'm hoping I can cop Sunset and Ryse for $30 each.

News wise

Looks like Microsoft just registered the trademark for Battletoads, so a reboot may be one of the games unannoucned for next year.I wonder if its Press Play's new game.

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86445867&do...

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RancidVomit86

I hope they announce a new Battletoads soon. Reading about the trademark got me bit too excited.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

shingi_70

Halobfest is going on and they just showed Halo 5.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

SCRAPPER392

Soooo, I'll buying Master Chief Collection this week. I only have cash, and haven't been able to go to the store for the Xbox Live cash card, or whatever. I haven't played Halo 2 or 4 at all, so it should be fun playing those for the first time with enhanced stuff.

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

I just got back from 7-11 with $60 of Xbox Live moneys. Master Chief Collection is about a whopping 60GB.

Qwest

creeprtrainer52

I hate Xbox and all it stands for...

Edited on by LzWinky

creeprtrainer52

Grumblevolcano

SCAR392 wrote:

I just got back from 7-11 with $60 of Xbox Live moneys. Master Chief Collection is about a whopping 60GB.

Don't forget that there's also the 20GB day one patch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

shingi_70

creeprtrainer52 wrote:

I hate Xbox and all it stands for...

Okay I guess.

Nice to hear the Xbox is doing fine even if it isn't at PS4 numbers.

Plus there will be another big patch next month for MCC to bring in Spartan Ops, though the cutscenes can be watched on the Halo channel.

Project Totem's official name is Kalmbia and its out December 17th for $10.

Screamride will be $40 and out in March.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I think the 60GB includes that, but the matchmaking isn't working very well, right now. People are having to wait 2-4 minutes for a match.

Qwest

Gamer83

SCAR392 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I think the 60GB includes that, but the matchmaking isn't working very well, right now. People are having to wait 2-4 minutes for a match.

I'd take waiting only 2-4 minutes at this point, I can't get into a single match. Very discouraged because I was hyped for this release. This broken disaster has left such a bad impression though that I'm not sure I'm even looking forward to Halo 5. It's my favorite franchise but 343 has proven to be as on the ball as Sony's Evolution Studios. It's bad when third parties likes Ubisoft screw up but it beyond unacceptable when first party studios do it. I mean what the heck was 343 doing during the time it had to put this product out?

Gamer83

SCRAPPER392

Gamer83 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'd take waiting only 2-4 minutes at this point, I can't get into a single match. Very discouraged because I was hyped for this release. This broken disaster has left such a bad impression though that I'm not sure I'm even looking forward to Halo 5. It's my favorite franchise but 343 has proven to be as on the ball as Sony's Evolution Studios. It's bad when third parties likes Ubisoft screw up but it beyond unacceptable when first party studios do it. I mean what the heck was 343 doing during the time it had to put this product out?

They'll fix it, ASAP. I only managed to play 5 matches or so before it took longer, and the matches I did play were laggy as heck, to boot. I ended up playing Halo 4 campaign, instead of messing with online.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

DefHalan

I lost my love for Halo after Halo 4. This collection almost has me coming back but I would rather spend $300 on a bunch of Wii U games on my wishlist rather than another console

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SCRAPPER392

CanisWolfred wrote:

Never play an online game at launch. Ever.

Ya. The online is pretty bad. They put a patch up, but I haven't noticed much difference. Anyone trying to plat MC Collection online would be better off playing CoD Black Ops II or Ghosts on Wii U, right now; no joke.

Qwest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic