Alex90

The demon daily showcase vol 84: "Come to your Mother!" intensifies

Edited on by Alex90

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

Snaplocket

I really don't like how demons are sized down on your side. It reminds of the 3D Pokemon games on 3ds and switch. Nocturne never did that, neither did SMT Imagine.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

VoidofLight

I don't really get bothered by things not being to the scale that they should. All I really care about is the graphics not being eye bleeding, or the gameplay not being sucky.

(Insert creative or cool phrase here.)

Alex90

It would be a nightmare to animate Big demons like Ubelluris and Seth in the middle of three other party members. If every three combinations of demons plus Nahobino get their unique party animations ... the total combinations are (I think SMTV has 204 demons confirm, edit nope it's 214) 214x213x212 = 9 663 384 different animations. I understand your feeling though... but I want the game out on November 12

Edited on by Alex90

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):

Ralizah

Can't wait for the inevitable bl doujins.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing
n/a

Fangleman32

I only play these game s because other monster collecting. The plot is not high on my list as many of them in the series have been so-so.

Fangleman32

Snaplocket

@Alex90 Except Nocturne did exactly that with giant demons like Beelzebub and had no issues whatsoever.

VoidofLight

And now this will become a pokemon level issue, where people will start freaking out and saying the game sucks because a demon isn't to scale, despite the fact that it literally doesn't matter.

Edited on by VoidofLight

Snaplocket

It's certainly not something that'll significantly damage the game by any chance but does take out a lot of the wow factor in having boss level demons on your side.

And, you know, the fact previous games handled it just fine.

Ralizah

@Snaplocket Out of interest, which demons are sized down that you've noticed?

Currently Playing
n/a

Snaplocket

@Ralizah Seth is the most obvious one for sure. He looks super small compared to the protagonist in battles.

TheFrenchiestFry

@Snaplocket Seth literally towers over a good chunk of demons in terms of sheer size. They wouldn't be able to make him presentable in battles without shrinking him if anything, especially given how the UI is presented during that portion of the game

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

TheFrenchiestFry

Persona series 25th Anniversary Merchandise Shop has a new key art visual depicting every protagonist (including Persona 3 Portable's Female MC) in the Velvet Room

Untitled

TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

I really dig the facelift Naoya got. It's like they took the PSP render and mashed it with the shading of P5R's renders

TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Untitled

Happy 5th anniversary to the original Persona 5, which released in Japan on September 15, 2016 for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

TheFrenchiestFry

VoidofLight

Wondering when the first project announcement for the Anniversary will happen.

TheFrenchiestFry

@VoidofLight My bet is around the 20th. That's exactly 25 years to the day Revelations: Persona was released in Japan for the PS1

TheFrenchiestFry

VoidofLight

@TheFrenchiestFry Ah, that'd make sense. I heard Atlus was attending TGS as well, so they'll probably reveal the project at their TGS event.

Alex90

Did you see the leak from NVidia? SMT V is going to Steam Baby! Makes sense because this game was developed for some years and watch sell only 1 million units on Switch. Atlus/SEGA is hungry for that Macca boys. We will get Steam version now.
Now Atlus, fetch me some Vanillaware games too!

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic