Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Playstation 3 Fan Thread

Posts 5,726 to 5,745 of 9,896

smithers

@slap so glad to hear tales from space is fun, was on the edge about picking it up and that just threw me overboard. gonna get that and swarm

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

picked up tales from space...its ok, a little slow for my tastes but it seems to be picking up. and i also go swarm, impressions to come

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

picked up tales from space...its ok, a little slow for my tastes but it seems to be picking up. and i also go swarm, impressions to come

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

turtlelink

Slapshot wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Hmm, Hard Corps Uprising looked pretty interesting... On sale too

I've been playing it on XBLA and it's hard as nails, so be sure to take that into consideration before purchase.

Thanks. It does have co-op right? I like hard games with co-op :].
also, here's my 3DS FC if you want to add me 2921 9204 4163

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Slapshot

Hey guys, I replaced my 3DS awhile back and I just updated my Friends List (it's quite empty) and I've gotten:
Birdman
Swerd
komicturtle
Josh
added back up. Can you guys add me back, and do you still have a 3DS Fuzzy? Anyone else let me know and I'll add you too, I know I've lost your code Waltz too.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

y2josh

I just added slapshot82 and turtlelink to my 3DS friends list.

y2josh

Fuzzy

Yeah my 3DS is still around. I'll put up my FC and add you guys tonight. I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

EDIT: My FC is 0559-6789-9825. Feel free to add me.

Also, does anybody think getting a PSP is worth it at this time? I can get it pretty cheap atm, and will use it to play PSOne classics and whatever else I can find. Not sure if it's best to wait for the Vita though.

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

y2josh

I'm glad I only paid 5$ for Shank. It's not a horrible game, but it's controls are sometimes aggravating/unresponsive. Not being able to jump or turn when you want probably due to long attack animations. I didn't have much fun with the choice of weapons you are given and found myself using the shotgun repeatedly. The story isn't as funny as I'd say they thought it was when they were writing it.

@Fuzzy: I'll add you to my 3DS friends when I wake up later today. As for getting a PSP, I bought one a month or so ago and I really enjoy it. I got the Mega Man X remake for 10 dollars and Power Stone 1 and 2 for 5 dollars together. I've read a few comics and was a bit saddened to hear they were canceling that service for the PSP. I have mostly been using it for PSOne classics, which IMO look better on the small screen. I decided to get one this year because I am not getting a Vita on release day like I had planned. I feel I am getting my money's worth on my PSP though

Edit: and I added you.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

y2josh

That is totally awesome!

y2josh

Slapshot

Gotcha Fuzzy, Birdman and Josh!

smithers

this is the ps3 thread...not Nintendo3DS thread, come on now lol. @y2 i completely agree with you, i played the demo, it was fun but a little aggravating at times. @ turtule that is pretty sweet...too bad i havent played lbp in a while..i probably should

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Slapshot

@smithers It's not our fault that Nintendo is still keeping us locked out from each other with stinking Friend Codes!
Go take a peek at the Friend Code thread and see if you want to try to navigate that beast!

So I completely forgot to tryout the Uncharted 3 Beta! I don't know what it is, but I'm just not ready for Uncharted 3 yet!

Dezner

Woo! I finally started playing Arcana Heart 3 last night for more than just a quick training session. Beat the game with Heart and proceeded to get my butt whipped 3 times in Player Matches. They were at least decent sports about it and didn't crowd me in a corner the entire time.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.