Posts 101 to 120 of 9,896

WAIW

Supermarioman wrote:

I'm looking to get the following with my PS3:
Burnout Paradise
InFamous
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
LBP: GOTY
Now if I like Uncharted I'll get 2 soon and I'll try to get Heavenly Sword. Any other suggestions that aren't M-Rated, My parents won't let me play them!

The Battlefields are fairly good -- 1943 is great for $15 -- and rated T.

I also second Valkyria Chronicles and the Ratchet & Clank retail games as good games you should definitely look into.

WAIW

castlehominid99

DJ Hero, Call of Duty classic, Ratchet and clank, braid, Battle tanks, fat princess, and Batman Arkham Asylum are great games that aren't rated m

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@WAIW.... whats up, you new to the site?

@castle.... I messed around today with DJ Hero and its WAY better than Beatmania was back in the day. Ill be picking it up for Christmas for sure.

@supermman...... Ive got to pick up Heavenly Sword, at one point Ive seen it Very Cheap and still havent grabbed it, mainly because of a trophy addiction at one point I will more than likely grab it at some point next year. The Demo was really good. Another fun game Im playing on the cheap is Shawn White Snowboarding, its rated T and a blast to play.

Only 5 trophies away from my 1000th trophy milestone Kinda cool, I will def. have it by weeks end when God of War Collection ships to my door.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Trevor_Fox

@Supermarioman
Now, I do have a question for you. Will you're parents not allow you to play rated "M" games because of content such as violence and cussing and such? I ask because Uncharted 2 does have a lot of foul mouthing in it. If you don't care about that, then ok. But, I just wanted you to know. Violence, not so much. Not like "M" games. Just a lot of language.

Wii #: 2957-6808-2293-0954
Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky FC: 2235-6850-1352
PSN: Trevor_Fox
-Try out my Littlebigplanet levels! =)

castlehominid99

trevor is right mw2 probably has less swearing than uncharted

Good

castlehominid99 wrote:

trevor is right mw2 probably has less swearing than uncharted

Okay here's my PSN username: goodbl88

Good

castlehominid99

Ok I will remember and friend you tomorrow

Slapshot

@Good.... Ill add you prob tommorrow when i turn my PS3 back on as Im now off to bed What all games do you have, Im assuming Uncharted 2 lol.

Oh, that brings up a good idea, we all need to get some Uncharted 2 Mulitplayer on soon.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

Atlus picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes for release in North America on May 11 2010!
Source: Atlus Faithful e-mail newsletter.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

WolfRamHeart

I see that Stuffgamer1 beat me to the punch! Oh well, here is an image that I got from my Atlus Faithful newsletter:

Untitled

The GameStop website even lists the retail price at $39.99 and is already taking preorders. I cannot wait!

WolfRamHeart

Stuffgamer1

Woah, GameStop says it's only $40? AWESOME!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

castlehominid99

I thought that it would be 30 and I am happy to play uncharted 2, borderlands, dj hero, mw2, and warhawk online

Adam

Holy moly.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Castlehominid99: You thought it would be THIRTY? Looks like SOMEbody had unrealistic expectations of a BRAND NEW PS3 game...especially since the advertised Japanese price was actually higher than the equivalent of $40.

castlehominid99

I try to play Uncharted but it freezes at the loading screen and now the disc doesn't even appear what is wrong with my game

Now Batman Also doesn't work

Edited on by castlehominid99

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

I try to play Uncharted but it freezes at the loading screen and now the disc doesn't even appear what is wrong with my game

Now Batman Also doesn't work

Perhaps your laser replacement didn't go as planned?

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

Nope now batman works I think that it was only uncharted and it screwed up my system going to sell it and buy a new one

Dezner

Is the disc surface scratched, or dirty or anything? o_O

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

nope when I put it in I hear the disc start to spin then stop then spin then stop etc. and eventually it doesn't spin anymore. Only with uncharted though

Dezner

Huh...well, I wouldn't be so brash as to sell and buy a new copy, but that's just me.

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.