Forums

Topic: No new game should cost $99.99

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

Aviator

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's called holding a company responsible for their own foolish actions. But I can't expect someone like you to understand that concept.

Yep. Blame other people when the parents are at fault.

'My kid didn't buy the in app purchase, the company made my kid do it!'

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CanisWolfred

AlexSays wrote:

Trying to make as much money as possible by selling a product that is in-demand is foolish?

Let me know when you get hired by any business ever

Yes. I could explain it, but I've seen you post for 5 years, you're never in the mood to listen, so I won't even waste my time.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingMike

I thought I remember reading at some point that at least Japan was going to make it illegal for phone games to let kids spend more than like $100 in a day. Glad if SOMEONE takes a stand against that! (even though I think $100 is still too high)

I can still remember when text messaging first became popular and shady companies started advertising on like Nickelodeon "hey kids! Text this number to get a FREE joke/wallpaper/etc. a day." Then in the fine print it says they're actually opting to some paid subscription service. And I thought "how is that legal? Do they REALLY think kids are going to read that." Haven't seen those in awhile so maybe those scammers did get put down.

KingMike

DualWielding

@KingMike I think its stupid for people to pay $100 a day in microtransactions but it shouldn't be illegal, its people's right to throw their money away.. and if parents worry about their cihldren spending the money they should just not give them phones with unrestricted funds

PSN: Fertheseeker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.