Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life gaming quiz - Top 100 High Score for 2023

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,130

Dogorilla

Interesting... I know a handful of these, I should be able to work out more throughout the month.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

porto

This one's a tad tricky... I know 5 or 6 at the top of my head. I'll have to do research on the rest. Good quiz this month!

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

BabyYoda71

Okay... I know #3... I feel like most people know #3.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

lifer

@Mr_Horizon Oh, no, I came in one year late! But we had Xenon 2 twice this year, so I can only say: it's time!

lifer

porto

@BabyYoshi12 You don't know what #1 is? That's probably the easiest of the bunch!

porto

lifer

Haha, I'm wondering what everyone's talking about, only to find this month's quiz on the previous page!

lifer

lifer

Spontaneously, I think can name 18-19.

I thought a couple of times about #19 and how revolutionary it was at the time. It's not a fantastic game, but held great promise.

lifer

porto

@Mr_Horizon Are you going to change the title of this forum?

porto

JoakimZ

I think I know everyone except 4, 10, 20, 21 and 25.
Hoping for some clues

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

lifer

@JoakimZ You got one answer I don't have yet - but I have to tell you, that you are a bit behind. Good luck!

@Mr_Horizon Would you like a counter challenge? I present you and anyone on here with #26 of this month's quiz:

Untitled

It's a celebrity game just like the others. Honestly, when I saw the topic, my first thought was that this one would appear on row 5.

All: Let's make it even more interesting - I'll send the first one to post the correct answer a nice, small prize.

Google as hard as you can...

Edited on by lifer

lifer

porto

@lifer I know the answer, but I'm not in Europe. So I won't spoil it

Edited on by porto

porto

lifer

@App Are you serious about knowing it? I'm impressed!
Took the "European only" out.

Edited on by lifer

lifer

Mr_Horizon

@Lifer Uh, I'm not sure I'm good at solving quizzes, just making them. The picture doesn't ring a bell yet, but I'll think about it!

@App thanks for the reminder regarding the title.

Mr_Horizon

lifer

Wow, conversation is practically dead again. Quite the difference to the zoom thingie!

lifer

BabyYoda71

Haha, hello again. Are we getting any clues any time soon? I barely use the forums at all anymore.

Mr_Horizon

October Quiz - Clues #1

The red carpet is out, spotlights are on, photographers are ready... the stars and starlets of this round are waiting to be recognised by all of you! Will you join the 45 users (three from here) that are already in the crowd?

For the correct name of the game you get one point. Should you not know it there's still half a point in the name of the "star".

Here are the clues:

1) Number four is a strategy classic, where you have to lead your tribe from the stone age into the far future.
2) The stars of the titles 1,6,7,8,15,19 and 21 are athletes.
3) The third row doesn't show anything ingame, instead they're all covers.
4) The celebs of the 10 and 20 are novelists.

Deadline is Saturday the 31st of October, participate via http://www.retrogamequiz.com/

Here is the quiz again, you can do this!
Untitled
Direct link: https://i.lensdump.com/i/0133Co.png

Mr_Horizon

lifer

#4 I suspect thought that probably even some high scorers might have missed out on before, right?
Even though the game may be quite famous, the picture was really well selected and could easily have put it on row 4. Maybe even 5 in some months, I imagine.

Only 45 people in for the month! Maybe the excitement that was the zoom-quiz is still taking its toll?

lifer

BabyYoda71

This helped none, this isn’t a great theme for me. On the bright side, I definitely have one point!

BabyYoda71

I would do anything to have a Mario-themed quiz in November.

At the very least, can we have a Christmas themed December quiz?

Dogorilla

I spent too long (well, a couple of minutes, which is too long) googling Bratz video game box art before realising that's not what #14 is.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic