Forums

Topic: Google Stadia

Posts 361 to 366 of 366

blockfight

@ComradeThom you lost me when you implied they were going to "weaponise" cloud gaming against me.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

ThanosReXXX

Oh, dear. More negative press for Google and Google Stadia:

https://www.ign.com/articles/terraria-on-stadia-canceled-afte...

Such a small game and developer probably won't be the fatal blow to the service, but it certainly isn't doing them any favors either.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

Eh, it's not a great game anyway. It's 2D minecraft, past it's popularity time. Stadia works great for me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Well, as mentioned, it's not so much about the game. That's not really going to make a dent in Stadia's armor. But the bad news in general of game developers being locked out of all of their Google-related apps most definitely is.

And bad news travels about 10 times faster than good news, so this could potentially be REALLY bad for them. Especially if other developers are inclined to chime in about their own troubles with Google...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

blockfight

@ThanosReXXX ya regardless of what actually happened here, it just looks bad. The game itself is not the story here. Hopefully this is an isolated incident and can be resolved between both parties.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

blockfight

New game coming exclusively to Stadia on March 1st. Pixeljunk Raiders. Free for Pro members or €20 to purchase. Looks interesting.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic