Forums

Topic: Google Stadia

Posts 301 to 320 of 387

blockfight

@redd214 only available in certain regions yet. I think UK and US so far.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Octane

@redd214 How long until you get one with a box of cereals?

Octane

blockfight

If you pre order cyberpunk up until the 9th of December you will get a free Premier Bundle along with it. So for €60 you get Cyberpunk to play, a controller to play it and a chromecast to play it on your TV. Great deal to celebrate Stadia 's birthday.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

blockfight

Black Friday sales are now live on Stadia store.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

redd214

Another ridiculous Stadia deal...you can get The Borderlands 3 Ultimate edition that includes ALL previous and upcoming dlc for only $10.99. If you have a 10 off coupon you get all that for a buck!

redd214

blockfight

Played 3 hours of cyberpunk so far. Really enjoying it. The world oozes cool. Have been lucky enough to encounter only one glitch so far that was easily fixed.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

MSTRDM

Cyperpunk is running fine on Stadia in terms of performance, however the bugs are extremely annoying. Had to go back to a previous save 3 times now in only 5 hours of playing. E.g. floating objects that block the only exit.

MSTRDM

blockfight

@MSTRDM I've had 2 bugs in 5 hours. One a door that should have been open for me was closed so had to reload last checkpoint. The other my rifle was stuck on shoot so I blitzed through all my ammo. Other than that it's been smooth sailing for me. Those are definitely minor issues.
Stadia and mid to high end PC definitely seem to be the best way to play this game at the minute.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Samasaurus

I've been using Stadia for the past couple of months and been happy with the service. Played a couple of hours of Cyberpunk and enjoying it with only a few instances of pop-in / minor glitches. The free Stadia Premiere Edition for the pre-order has already been shipped and should be arriving today. Really impressed!

Samasaurus

Dezzy

blockfight wrote:

@MSTRDM I've had 2 bugs in 5 hours. One a door that should have been open for me was closed so had to reload last checkpoint. The other my rifle was stuck on shoot so I blitzed through all my ammo. Other than that it's been smooth sailing for me. Those are definitely minor issues.
Stadia and mid to high end PC definitely seem to be the best way to play this game at the minute.

That's fairly similar to my experience on Series S. Very minor bugs so far, and not that many of them.
I'm still gonna wait before continuing, because I think they'll improve quite a lot of things over the next few months of patches, and also I really want that 60fps on the Series S.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

blockfight

Madden coming to Stadia on Thursday. Free play weekend so everyone can try for free first.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Octane

This thing still ain't dead?

Octane

blockfight

No. I guess all the people who said it won't last a year were wrong. Looking forward to November when all the people who said it won't last 2 years are wrong.

Edited on by blockfight

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Anti-Matter

Google Stadia is the worst choice to play video games in my opinion.
But if you still insist with Stadia and someday you will lost ALL of your subscriptions like dust in the wind, i have already told you that streaming gaming is a nightmare and really bad future.

Anti-Matter

blockfight

I know you have. If streaming is of no interest to you why are you on a forum called Google Stadia? This is here for people who are interested in it to chat about it. Not for people to chime in everytime there's a new comment by someone just so you can say "This sucks, I don't like it." I don't care if you don't like it. I care that I do like it.

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Octane

Stadia will never last two years.

Octane

jump

In fairness I reckon Stadia will probably outlast Luna. The battle of the lightweights! ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

blockfight

Madden is out and plays great. Will probably make this a permanent purchase after the free trial is up.

@Anti-Matter Stadia launched on November 2019. It's a year and 2 months.

@Octane *takes screenshot

Mayo for Sam. Year TBC.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic