Posts 101 to 120 of 578

Chappertron

ok

i don't really know

it's failing to connect

error code: 006-0612

i'm going to try and host

Edited on by Chappertron

3DS friend code: 2234-7255-8999 (Doomtroll)
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2

KarrotMan

Yeah, I guess my Wifi signal is bad. I cannot join other players, but can only host.
I'll still be on though. OK, will you be hosting or joining?
EDIT: 3 bars
Can't connect. I'm also having error codes. Is it because I have a US account but live in the East?
EDIT: I'll try a different connection. I'll be back.
EDIT2: No luck. I'm sorry I can't join your game. I just keep on getting errors. I also tried to change my region. Oh well

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Chappertron

oh, ok my connection is on all 3 bars

its happened again, what level signal do you have

mabye it's a problem with my wifi a 3 devices are connected to it.

4? there are only 3 bars

ill' try and host

mabye it's to do with reigion's, i'm in the UK

Has it worked yet?

ok

oh ok

Edited on by Chappertron

3DS friend code: 2234-7255-8999 (Doomtroll)
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2

Chris720

I've seen a few people with Reaper Hunk, he looks awesome. :3

I'm trying to collect Play Coins to get the other weapon sets.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

romulux

i've been having a lot of trouble connecting too, i looked up the error codes and one of them just says it couldn't connect to the router and to move any microwaves or phones out of the way. the other one says this:

"There was a problem connecting to the Wi-Fi service.

Turn the wireless feature off and back on again by sliding the wireless switch up twice, then attempt the connection again."

i read a post by some guy on gamefaqs who claims this works, i'll have to try it next time. i don't know if this bug is on the game side or the system's side but after goldeneye the last thing i want is another game that can't be fixed!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Piccolo47

Added Raptor78 and Emeralds110

3DS 0344-9282-7678

Raptor78

@Piccolo47 welcome to the party noticed you are new Nintendolife member, make sure you check our the 3DS friend code post as well to get a few more online buddys
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/3ds_friend_c...

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

romulux

ok, turning the wireless off and on again doesn't work! how many of you guys are regularly getting matches to connect? it takes me about 20 tries before it even attempts to connect without giving me an error message. i've been trying to play online the past few days and i'll i've gotten in are 3 matches because of this.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Tate24

Completed main levels and unlocked Ex Levels very hard!

Also payed in 15 play coins and unlocked

Red 9 one hit handgun and the twin double barrel launcher hehe:P

As for connections online i get errors be just keep trying and you'll get on in end:)

Edited on by Tate24

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

The3DSisMINE

Damn i love the red nine gun. instant kill sith a headshot.

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

SwerdMurd

I've found the red 9 detrimental to my score so far....that setup makes melee attacks almost impossible, cripping total scores/time bonuses. Thus far, Hunk (with default weaponry) is the easiest to SS with, due to that crazy-powerful kneel-melee ("The End") - I was able to get a 60 chain, including killing the beastly hears-where-you-run guy, without breaking.

Hunk is awesome, as are machineguns. Leg-stun sweep, followed by triple-taps/The-Ends, rinse/repeat, get SS. <3

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Tate24

If use right skill with it u cause some great killstreak combo's. I was killin boss monsters left right and centre other day! Plus its great for killing muilt enemies. I like using jill in her causal costume or wesker

Plus Double launcher makes short work of anything standing in your way!

it has spread fire great for killing groups monsters all at once haha:-P

Edited on by Tate24

Katernity

I finally got my copy of this game from amazon!

If anyone wants to add me my friend code is in my signature.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Tate24

Il add yea kate:-)

Weavius

Added @newlykate.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

RoryLee

I would like to try some online matches tonight so I'm gonna add peoples numbers tonight when I get home. I've only gotten to level 4-2 and I've been using Jill V. alot.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

So... the EX Levels are total hardcore, I believe all of them have 1-2 Executioners each and the zombies got a whole lot more deadly. D:

But yet... BEST. GAME. EVER! Playing as Krauser with the bow in the EX levels is pure stupidity, but it's so much fun... who knew killing zombies on public transport could be so much fun?

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

@rorylee
Hey I'm game. Add me as a friend and whenever your ready I should be ready to go. Chances are good that I'll be onine for the next few hours with this one. If you like we can alternate between hosting matches. It really doesn't matter to me. How about I host first match and switch back and forth?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

RoryLee

@cheapo, I should be ready to play in about 15 minutes. It really doesn't matter what levels we do because I pretty much need them all in co-op mode. I'll put another post up when I'm ready to play and I will probably play for an hour or so.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

cheapogamer4life

Alright this should be fun! I'm hosting a match right now. Let's see how many match we can get in within the next hour. I wouldnt have a user name on RE:M cause my 3DS name is Ninty4life which can't be used because it has a number in it(no characters in names). I'm on the friends list right now waiting for you to show up as a friend. After I see that you added me as a friend I'll go back to hosting a match.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.