Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 89,441 to 89,460 of 96,284

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i dont think i can make it everything is perfect ecepted that ability can not be put in there and with that i can not get trou pokebank with it

@crownthe3mpire With the regular ability is fine then. I will investigate on my end why I can't get wifi to work in the union room. It works everywhere else. I tried to do a mystery gift request and the wifi worked there.

sure i will give it to you later trying something out here hoe long will you still be on ?

@crownthe3mpire I won't be on X for another 7 hours. I just read that online trades on black have to be done on the entralink in the middle of Unova. Maybe I was trying to trade from the wrong place.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David
Safari - ? - Daughter started new game
My friend list and Pokedex are full.
Check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/user/leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@leftwingzero i dont think i can make it everything is perfect ecepted that ability can not be put in there and with that i can not get trou pokebank with it

@crownthe3mpire With the regular ability is fine then. I will investigate on my end why I can't get wifi to work in the union room. It works everywhere else. I tried to do a mystery gift request and the wifi worked there.

sure i will give it to you later trying something out here hoe long will you still be on ?

@crownthe3mpire I won't be on X for another 7 hours. I just read that online trades on black have to be done on the entralink in the middle of Unova. Maybe I was trying to trade from the wrong place.

i will see if im on then guz its alrwady 8.15 pm timt so but maybe i will be on

CrownThe3mpire

numba1oggy

2380-4363-7679 hey add me up
IGN: Oggy

numba1oggy

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Actually I can log onto X in about 2 minutes. My wife is picking up my daughter from school so I can sneak on there shortly.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Actually I can log onto X in about 2 minutes. My wife is picking up my daughter from school so I can sneak on there shortly.

alright i will put the sniy on my pokemon y first D:

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Ok thanks, I'm on right now when you're ready. I'll give you something nice in return.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Ok thanks, I'm on right now when you're ready. I'll give you something nice in return.

damm i have the wrong snivy put in my pokemon y i tell you what i give you the one i have now and when you can ill give you the one with the moves you want

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero sorry about the moves i will give the right one later if you dont mind ? wanna complete my dex first really quik

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

@crownthe3mpire Later is fine, thanks for the Snivy. If @jm29 is on you can give it to him and he can give it to me being he's on more often and is in my time zone.

Edited on by Leftwingzero

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire Later is fine, thanks for the Snivy. If @jm29 is on you can give it to him and he can give it to me being he's on more often and is in my time zone.

alright thanks man yea np if you have something in black 2 or white that you want you can ask me

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

alright thanks man yea np if you have something in black 2 or white that you want you can ask me

@crownthe3mpire If I could have a shiny Piplup with hidden ability, and shiny Tepig and Oshawatt with regular ability? They are the last three shiny starters I need and I'll have all 18.

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire If I could have a shiny Piplup with hidden ability, and shiny Tepig and Oshawatt with regular ability? They are the last three shiny starters I need and I'll have all 18.

alright i will get them as soons as i can and keep it apart for you if you can them you can give me 6gen shiny in return gen 1 to 5 i cn get it with no problem

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

alright i will get them as soons as i can and keep it apart for you if you can them you can give me 6gen shiny in return gen 1 to 5 i cn get it with no problem

@crownthe3mpire I made a mistake before. The Union Room is for nearby trades, the Wi-Fi Club is where I wanted to go. I may not need you to make anything now. Maybe we can try trading again on black/black2

1848-2349-2268 - David

CrownThe3mpire

@leftwingzero i can get all three shiny lvl 1 but with piplup HA is a unrealesd one i can not get trou the pokebank with it

CrownThe3mpire

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

CrownThe3mpire wrote:

Leftwingzero wrote:

@crownthe3mpire I made a mistake before. The Union Room is for nearby trades, the Wi-Fi Club is where I wanted to go. I may not need you to make anything now. Maybe we can try trading again on black/black2

alright im going in after this msg we will try and trhe pokemon i will give in return are hacked one that i got from people i dont have any other pokemon in pokemon black 2

CrownThe3mpire

Leftwingzero

I think it will work this time, it says I'm online and standing by.

1848-2349-2268 - David

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic