Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 34,512

seekerofshinies

@star1122 You could have kept the Togepi, you know your message says you're looking for one.

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner
My FC is: 4356-0046-1509 (IGN Katloverr for Y, Katze X for X)
Friend Safari: Bug with Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir
Email: [email protected]

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

@theCausticFlame that's all right. I was busy the remainder of the day, so sorry about that. If you still want either of the two, let me know and I will trade with you as soon as I see you on.

@Steeelix sorry I've been busy all day! However, I am free now so if you are still in need of a mudkip, let me know and I will trade with you. I will need your FC.

@seekerofshinies I can give you all four. My FC is 3625-7736-0579

Thank you very much! I notice you have added me, though you aren't on. What time zone are you in, and when are you usually on?

I'm on London time, I'll be on for a while later this evening (about 7 hours from now) Hope its not cheeky but have you got a beldum/skarmory/piplup at all? (:

Sorry, I guess that was confusing. I was speaking to inugoomi; I should have specified. However, I DO have several Beldums and I'll gladly give you one. I do not have a Skarmory or Piplup, though I'm close to getting a Skarmory and I could breed you one when I do.

Awwh thanks (: Im on now, I have no clue how to add your friend code though lol

FC: 2766-9331-8357

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

On the main menu before enterig the game, there's a symbol of an orange smiley face on the very top strip that has the Game notes and other stuff. click that, select add friend, and internet. if you select the card with your name on it, it will show your FC along the bottom. Can you post that so I can add you?

SEEKING SHINEHS. currently looking for: Shiny Beldum, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee/Sylveon
MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

On the main menu before enterig the game, there's a symbol of an orange smiley face on the very top strip that has the Game notes and other stuff. click that, select add friend, and internet. if you select the card with your name on it, it will show your FC along the bottom. Can you post that so I can add you?

Done (: 2766-9331-8357

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

[Edit] nvm it looks like it worked.

Did you add me? it says personally registered. Is the FC you posted correct?

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

Did you add me? it says personally registered. Is the FC you posted correct?

I ended up adding someone in the quote haha

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

I ended up adding someone in the quote haha

LOLZ well it looks like it worked

MST Zoner

Steeelix

It has pokerus, not sure if you have it or not

seekerofshinies

@Steeelix FLIP I don't have one I traded all of them gonna have to breed one real fast sorry

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

It has pokerus, not sure if you have it or not

actually no I don't have it that would be sweet give me a minute to get a beldum SO SORRY

MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

@Steeelix FLIP I don't have one I traded all of them gonna have to breed one real fast sorry

Awwh thanks (: While were trading could I get the starters as well please?

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

as in Fennekin, Froakie, etc? I don't think I have a spare of any of those.. it'd take a minute, but yeah I could give you those.

MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

as in Fennekin, Froakie, etc? I don't think I have a spare of any of those.. it'd take a minute, but yeah I could give you those.

Was it you with the Mudkip? All the quotes confuse me lol

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

oh u mean DOSE starters. If you need those you could ask @Inugoomi that's where I got mine.

I could also breed you those but it would take a while

Edited on by seekerofshinies

MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

oh u mean DOSE starters. If you need those you could ask @Inugoomi that's where I got mine.

Thanks! (:

seekerofshinies

@steeelix well, I have the Egg nao; you want I should just give you the Egg? then you could hatch it.

MST Zoner

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

@steeelix well, I have the Egg nao; you want I should just give you the Egg? then you could hatch it.

sure (:

is that the one with Pokerus? the other one was lvl 1

MST Zoner

Steeelix

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

sure (:

I have loads of pkmn with pokerus (:

seekerofshinies

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

Steeelix wrote:

seekerofshinies wrote:

sure (:

I have loads of pkmn with pokerus (:

I see. well, thank you

MST Zoner

Sorry, this topic has been locked.