EST, but something came up last night, maybe later tonight'll work? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

@Happy_Mask, yeah let's do it! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

pirs

my friend code is at the bottom and would love to do some rounds of scarescraper.

pirs

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7028-4939

catsrnice

Wow. I finally get a group that doesn't mysteriously disappear by the 6th floor. We get to the 12th floor still going to strong...and then lose because of a glitch (There was supposed to be a key in a room but there wasn't)
I was playing on expert hunter 25f btw.

catsrnice

catsrnice

Please can someone temporarily friend me and assist me through a 25 floor expert hunter scarescraper? Every single time I join either people leave or I run into glitches. I've spent HOURS trying to finish one and it's driving me insane! Don't. join. an. expert. 25. floor. scarescraper. if. you're. not. going. to. do. 25. floors!!

cries Another guy just left on the 16th floor. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LEAVE AFTER BOSS FIGHTS? That's how I KNOW it's not connection problems (that and they sometimes leave right after each other) I've been playing for 7+ consecutive hours trying to get ONE successful run!!

catsrnice

Happy_Mask

@Emaan does today work? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

MasterWario

catsrnice wrote:

Please can someone temporarily friend me and assist me through a 25 floor expert hunter scarescraper? Every single time I join either people leave or I run into glitches. I've spent HOURS trying to finish one and it's driving me insane! Don't. join. an. expert. 25. floor. scarescraper. if. you're. not. going. to. do. 25. floors!!

cries Another guy just left on the 16th floor. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LEAVE AFTER BOSS FIGHTS? That's how I KNOW it's not connection problems (that and they sometimes leave right after each other) I've been playing for 7+ consecutive hours trying to get ONE successful run!!

If you do a normal difficulty 25F Scarescraper, you could probably just finish beating it yourself; that's what I did.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

e-love

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Emaan does today work? :3

Depends on the time. Also, wow have we really delayed this sesh

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Urbanhispanic

Hey whassup everyone. I got the game and would like to go online to play the Skyscraper mode. Let me know when you are all going in.

I live in New York so it's the Eastern Time zone for me. It's 2:12 PM over here as I write this. Happy gaming!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

SouperChase3000 wrote:

Add me 3DS name Chase FC 3110-4005 7048
BTW,I'll add Tech101,MasterWario,and,Nintenzo

added you

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

catsrnice

Well I finally met somebody who went through the entire scraper with me....Well he would have had we not lost on floor 22 because I died the exact same moment he fell in one of those stupid carpets.

catsrnice

MasterWario

I really want to play some Scarescraper with people, and not the unreliable online people. Do you guys think you'll be free for some 25 floors sometime after schools let out? I'm quite busy now, but things will hopefully settle down soon!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

JediPokeMaster

please Add me! I play LM all the time. need people who actually play. online everyone leaves!
Let me know if you add me so i can add back. I will check back often.

Edited on by JediPokeMaster

JediPokeMaster

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3664-9048

cohomology

Add me please. 3ds user name is cohomolgy. My goal is 50th floor. I will add you back.

I just added JediPokeMaster, Nintenzo, Chase FC.

Edited on by cohomology

3DS Friend code : 4468-2331-6789

PIT

@cohomology added you

Any1 wanna add me i just got the game and i would like to play scarescraper with friends.

Nintendo 3ds fc: 0232-8294-2478

Hey if anyone has LM:DM,MK7,KI:U,S&ASR, RE: TM 3D and SSF43D and would like to play, add me.

Whopper744

Add me please! I want to get through the 25 levels, and play the other modes as well. For one, I want to unlock surprise mode.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

Well, I've tried a couple nights in a row now and sadly no one has soon up for my mulitplayer matches as I sit in the create a room screen singing 'All by MY seeeellf".
I know how busy life can be though!

Who wants to add me to play some Scarescrapper? I'm available most Weekday evenings (including this evening) after about 6:30 Eastern time, and sometimes on Saturdays at random times.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

Anyone on my friends list want to join Joshers744 and I tonight at 10:30 EST please respond. If not we shall tackle a 10 floor on our own!

@ Joshers744 ill post here if we have more before we start tonight so you know what we are doing. Just join my game at the proper time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Skip_Bayless

Anyone can add me if they want.FC is in my signature

I LOVE TIM TEBOW

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

rodaco

Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to play some Luigi's Mansion 2 online tonight, though I don't have anyone to play with.
I'll leave my FC and skype contact, if you're willing to have some good playtime just add me and let me know here on this topic.

FC: 3239-2470-9826
Cheers, rod

rodaco

3DS Friend Code: 3239-2470-9826 | Nintendo Network ID: rodaco

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.