Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 4,655

urrutiap

went ahead and bought Resident Evil remake from the eshop late last night. Dunno why I had to buy it since I still have the game for my Gamecube

urrutiap

Magician

@urrutiap

Good choice. Although the load times between rooms is a little off (sometimes the door animation plays, sometimes it doesn't) it's an otherwise alright port of a great game. I recommend you change your control type to "C". The default control scheme using the shoulder buttons for aiming and firing your weapon is a weird design choice.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

urrutiap

well i changed the controls to classic which is the same as the game's controls for the Gamecube.

Regular main default Switch controls for Resident Evil remake i think is fine but it makes you run the whole time which will cause problems when youre carrying that thing that goes kaboom near the end of the game when youre down in the lab

Magician wrote:

@urrutiap

Good choice. Although the load times between rooms is a little off (sometimes the door animation plays, sometimes it doesn't) it's an otherwise alright port of a great game. I recommend you change your control type to "C". The default control scheme using the shoulder buttons for aiming and firing your weapon is a weird design choice.

urrutiap

urrutiap

For any of the Resident Evil games from the Switch eshop they end up with default Nintendo Switch controls. Thank goodness the games include Classic control which the Classic gameplay controls are the old Gamecube controls

urrutiap

Vargbrand

Just got Hades today and I'm honestly happy I did because it seems like it's already pretty much sold our everywhere. Not sure if it was a really limited print or what happened there.

Vargbrand

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Hades its calling out to me.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Bydlak

Bravely Default II.

Edited on by Bydlak

Bydlak

LuckyGus25

Hades
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
The Wonderful 101: Remastered

Currently playing:
Life is Strange: True Colors
Cruis’n Blast
Castlevania Advance Collection

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

jedgamesguy

Persona 5 Strikers! I got it on Switch instead of PS4 because of portability and to see how a Persona game would look on Switch. On handheld it runs adequately, if a bit slow, so that’s a shortcoming that’ll make me enjoy TV gameplay more. I got a physical copy, though strangely I also got the digital deluxe content, plus a Joker themed pin.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Cosmofantasmo

Assassins Creed Rebel Collection and Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Big fan of the first series but only ever played the first three games. So it's a new experience and a throwback to good old times at the same time. Completed Mario 64 already.

FC: SW-3787-0301-2906
Profile name: cosmo
ACNH island: Kansai
Dreams: DA-3170-6137-9903

Magician

Eternum Ex
Children of Zodiarcs
Saviours of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Artonide

Ordered today physical copys of :
Untitled
Untitled

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

JasmineDragon

Vargbrand wrote:

Just got Hades today and I'm honestly happy I did because it seems like it's already pretty much sold our everywhere. Not sure if it was a really limited print or what happened there.

I found Hades at Best Buy yesterday. It was the only copy left on the shelf. Had to grab it, of course. I'm confident it will be reprinted, but why take chances? I said the same about Atelier Ryza when it first came out, and it was over a year before I could find a copy at a reasonable price.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

urrutiap

Thinking about buying I Saw Black Clouds when its on the eshop on the 30th.

Interesting interactive horror movie an odd thing to see to be added to a videogame eshop.

urrutiap

dan958

I also just purchased Hades, as everyone else is going on about it - it must be good!

With Monster Hunter Rise also coming out this week, I have plenty to get on with.

Edited on by dan958

dan958

Twitter:

Snatcher

@dan958 My backlog is massive but hades is as good as they say trust me.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

LuckyGus25

Bought Persona 5 Strikers now that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is off my plate. Persona 5 Royal was my game of the year last year, so I am very excited to see how Strikers lives up to it.

Currently playing:
Life is Strange: True Colors
Cruis’n Blast
Castlevania Advance Collection

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic