Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 4,673

jump

@urrutiap That's a bold proclamation to make since there's over a thousands games on the 3DS eshop before even including the virtual console games.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

urrutiap

Dunno why but im on a Resident Evil kick where not only am I playing Resident Evil 2 remake for my X Box One S, im also playing little bit of Resident Evil 5 and Revelations 2.

Thinking about getting one more Resident Evil game off of the eshop. Either Resident Evil 0 or Resident Evil 6 or get a regular game like Mega Man X Legacy 1 or Last Remnant

urrutiap

Iruv

Borderlands! Just finished the first one. Found it a bit repetitive but I did like the variety of weapons

Iruv

Switch Friend Code: SW-1010-4127-3647 | My Nintendo: JJ

urrutiap

bought and installed Resident Evil 0 from the eshop late last night. Been a decade since I last played Resident Evil 0 for my Gamecube back then

urrutiap

Thegaminggeek

Found someone selling a used copy of FF X/X-2, the Bandai Namco version! He was selling it bundled with Astral Chain for a price slightly higher than a brand new game, so great bargain especially for a somewhat rare version.

Check out my blog at http://www.thegaminggeek.net!

Magician

Streets of Rage 4
Tiny Metal
Super Blood Hockey

Edit: I thought it was Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City since it was shipped from Texas, but it looks like NIS America is still having issues getting inventory out of their warehouse.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

urrutiap

Havent bought anything yet from the eshop but thinking about getting either Kill it With Fire or Resident Evil 6

urrutiap

HistoricKombat

Bravely Default 2: Like any other RPG, I will only play this more only like five minutes and move on to another game...in fact, I already have. Why did I buy this...well, maybe one day I'll go back to it.

Stubbs the Zombies: Been wanting to to play this again. I have the original on discs for PC but it is impossible to run on modern hardware. This game has poorly aged but it is still stupid fun....now suddenly, I want to play Lollipop Chainsaw.

HistoricKombat

jump

@MortalKombat2007 I regret not getting Lollipop Chainsaw as it sounded fun, I was a PC and Nintendo gamer at the time so I missed out on it. Apparently James Gunn the movie writer/director behind Guardians Of The Galaxy, Slither and a few other flicks worked on it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Losermagnet

@jump it was a fairly standard hack n slash, but it was genuinely funny. Jimmy Urine made the boss music tracks and even voiced one of them.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

jump

@Losermagnet ***** I didn't know Jimmy Urine did the music for it. It just makes me want it more now.

Nicolai wrote:

Losermagnet

@jump I thought you'd appreciate that 😉 too bad that it's faded into obscurity somewhat.

jump

@Losermagnet I do love some Mindless Self Indulgence. I assume he did the music as he's mates with James Gunn as Jimmy was a character in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 as well as doing some of the music, it's bonkers someone like Jimmy Urine is allowed to be a part of Disney.

Yeah it was a flop apparently and didn't even get cult status which is one of the reasons why I regret not buying it. I first heard about from a a podcast with Tara Strong who voices the cheerleader, she mentioned she was working on it and the more details I heard the more I liked.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Losermagnet

jump wrote:

Jimmy was a character in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

Well I learned something new today. I've been sleeping on the Marvel movies so I had no idea.

jump

@Losermagnet If you do watch it don't expect him to have a big part though, he just plays one of the many space pirate henchmen but he does have a character name of Half-Nut.

Nicolai wrote:

Losermagnet

@jump Ha! That sounds about right. Welp, I'm diggin out 'Frankenstien Girls...' for the drive to work today.

DuluthLaker

Bravely Default 2 was the most recent purchase that I’m playing currently.

I did preorder Story of Seasons... I’m hoping it is good. I know it isn’t Stardew Valley (I’ve got hundreds of hours in that) but I enjoyed the Doraemon SoS, so if it’s anything at least equal to that, I’ll enjoy my time with it.

DuluthLaker

Switch Friend Code: SW-2348-9926-8194

jump

Nicolai wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama

Mad rat dead. Bought mostly because it is getting hard to find so price is spiking.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic