Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 4,685

urrutiap

Anyone else besides me notice that Saint's Row 3 and Saint's Row 4 on the Switch eshop are on sale at 17 bucks? Just the other day while i was browsing for games on the eshop, i could have sworn those two games were at regular price at 30something bucks.

I dunno if its because of yesterday's Nintendo Direct, all of a sudden Saints Row 3 and 4 are now on sale

urrutiap

PSVR_lover

@urrutiap

“ Anyone else besides me notice that Saint's Row 3 and Saint's Row 4 on the Switch eshop are on sale at 17 bucks?”

Thanks for this info, these are great games, I’ll just to snag them at this price.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

urrutiap

youre welcome PSVR_lover. the out of nowhere sale for Saints row 3 and 4 earlier today i was surprised to see them on sale for 17 bucks when yesterday they were at regular price at 30something on the eshop.

I think its some kind of surprise Nintendo Direct sale that just popped up today in my opinion

urrutiap

Losermagnet

The Mummy Returns (Limited Run physical edition, that I forgot I even ordered haha). Played a little bit of it and it seems pretty good so far. It feels like a spiritual successor to Aliens Infestation on the DS.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Magonigal

Astrologaster, Iconoclasts, Absolute Drift, Burnout Paradise, Little Nightmares, Gris, XCOM 2 Collection and Tohu

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Little Nightmares) because it's on sell 75% off and because i already own Little Nightmares 2 .

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Artonide

Today i bought :
Ring fit adventure
8bitdo SN30 Pro gamepad sn edition
8bitdo SN30 Pro+ gamepad sn edition
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Artonide

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Magician

Ruiner
Distraint Collection
Fallen Legion Revenants

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jedgamesguy

Limbo

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

nerdface

Ghosts n Goblins Resurrected. Brutal fun. Still working on level one, but I can replay the level consistently to this point on legend. Tried to lower it, but the enemy patterns become sparse and the whole game changes.

At first it seems like they just throw a bunch of enemies at you on legend, but this game is meticulously designed. Even the enemy spawns, which seem random at first.

Every new area is like a puzzle that seems impossible, but has a solution that is reproducible despite some randomness. Random spawns that aren’t all that random if you keep moving forward.

Having armor is all the buffer I need so far. It covers a mistake here and there...plus there is new armor in chests.

I’m not new to this franchise, but I’m new to seriously trying at a completion. Capcom is in its best form right here. Don’t listen to complaints of ‘unfair’ or ‘flash animation’, this game is the real deal from real legends!

nerdface

Varking

I have completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but never played the expansion. I decided now that the DE for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 is out I would snag the EU Collectors Edition. Just got that in the mail on Friday but haven’t opened it. I’ll be looking to get XC2 CE as well, then Torna, and I’m still on the lookout for Mario Tennis Aces.

Varking

Switch Friend Code: SW-2170-3160-1269 | My Nintendo: varking | Nintendo Network ID: Varking

Ralizah

Preloaded Gnosia onto my Switch.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Magonigal

Ring Fit Adventure because im too unhealthy!

Magonigal

Magician

Itta
Project Warlock
Lonely Mountains Downhill
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1 & 2 Capo Dei Capi Collection

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Crashrobot

My time at Portia and littlewood

Crashrobot

Rambler

Capcom Arcade Stadium - all games.
Of course most of the games are excellent, and there are loads of configuration options and online challenges.

The rewind feature is a bit of a guilt-tripper, but the save states are a godsend.
Only real issue is the controller. However that can be solved by getting an arcade stick...
Strider still rules massively.

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic