Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 4,673

Ralizah

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Was going to pass on it for now, but there's no reason not to grab it while I have the money. It's not like it's going down in price.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ryu_Niiyama

Cat mario and cat peach amiibo. Will get the game sometime this summer.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

urrutiap

In March ill be getting Persona 5 Strikers along with Bravely Default II if Walmart has them in stock.

also Monster Hunter Rise at the end of March.Dang lol. Game coming soon around the corner too

urrutiap

Mayumi

I picked up Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. I loved 3D World on the Wii U - but oddly enough, I never replayed it - I just went through it once back on the week of its original launch, so it's been...gosh, what? Six or seven years?

I'm super hyped to jump back into that game, because I remember the level design being incredible - but like many, I sadly wasn't able to fully appreciate it due to the fact that I was so starved for a new sandbox Mario game. Now in a post-Odyssey world, I feel that I will feel even stronger about it than I did before.

Can't wait to also play Bowser's Fury - although I maaaaay save that for last. End off on a new and high note, ya know? 😁

Mayumi

wyzau

Undermine
Summer Catchers

wyzau

Artonide

Bought mario 3D bowsers fury and hyrule warriors age of calamity. Both digital with vouchers.

SW-4796-1687-6967
Play mostly everything. 😊

Magician

Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection
Little Nightmares II
Return of the Obra Dinn
Fault - Milestone One

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magonigal

Waiting for Mario 3D+Bowsers Fury to arrive - played with my neice on WiiU and when things are back to (relatively) normal and can visit my family again, looking forward to playing through with them.

Also got Dungeon of The Endless, Starlink, Slay The Spire, Unto The End, Pheonotopia, Kunai, Project Warlock, Telling Lies, Lair of The Clockwork God, Pode, Tens!, Dicey Dungeons, Hades, Synthetik, CrossCode, FM21 Touch, Immortals: Fenix and Figment (not all at the same time, just recently)

Edited on by Magonigal

Magonigal

Magician

Dex
Legend of the Skyfish
Hyper Light Drifter

@NintendoByNature

HLD is pretty great, I only played a little bit of it on PS4. But I enjoyed it enough to opt for the CE on Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioVillager92

Got SM3DW + Bowser's Fury when it came out. Just got Smash Ultimate's second fighters pass with my Amazon gift card too, I just started downloading it.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

urrutiap

Thinking about buying at least two of these games off of the eshop today

Conarium
Mega Man X Legacy 2
Last Remnant
Earthlock

urrutiap

Tobiaku

Preordered the Japanese collectors edition of the Famicom Tantei Club games.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

LuckyGus25

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Gris (Physical)
Kirby Star Allies
...... Mario Red & Blue Edition Switch console that I couldn't resist.

Currently playing:
Life is Strange: True Colors
Cruis’n Blast
Castlevania Advance Collection

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

RumbleCatDad

I just bought the Animal Crossing Edition of the Switch, PGA Golf and Breath of the Wild. This is my first Nintendo system.

RumbleCatDad

Snatcher

@RumbleCatDad Go crazy your going to love it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

RumbleCatDad

Thank you, it’s a present from myself to me for my upcoming 51st birthday@Snatcher

RumbleCatDad

Snatcher

@RumbleCatDad Happy 51st birthday.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BenAV

@Tobiaku I'd love a physical copy of the games if we got one with English support but there's no sign of any yet so I might be stuck with the eShop release.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic