Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 4,673

Chris77

@Mikey94 I need to go back and play a bit more Grid, but it's really good. Good variety and the open wheel races are cool. As close to F1 on the switch as there is.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Mikey94

Chris77 wrote:

@Mikey94 I need to go back and play a bit more Grid, but it's really good. Good variety and the open wheel races are cool. As close to F1 on the switch as there is.

Yeah, the open wheel races is what convinced me to buy it. I've been hoping F1 would release on the Switch since it came out but sadly not, still, I'm happy with Grid. I'm glad I found out about it because I was going to buy some crappy game called "Speed 3: Grand Prix" just because the cars looked like F1 cars, if you haven't heard of it, look it up, the game sucks lol.

Mikey94

Magician

Creature in the Well
Pang Adventures
Carrion

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Carrion
And preordered Little Nightmares 2.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Ralizah

Jenny LeClue - Detectivu.

$3 on sale atm and reviewed well, so ignoring it seems silly.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Ralizah

@CactusMan Awesome. I'd never even heard about it before reading a reddit post about it. I imagine there are a ton of hidden gems on the eshop that most people will just never discover because they get swallowed by a torrent of newer releases so quickly. It's no wonder so many indies were abusing the sales to gain visibility.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BenAV

@Ralizah @CactusMan Sounds like a good buy for that price considering it's a type of game I typically enjoy so I might grab it myself.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kalvort

DQ Builders 2. I played the Jumbo Demo in handheld and even though the text was kind of small, it seemed to run great on the switch and I think it will be perfect for it.

Kalvort

jump

Lots of eshop sales at the moment so I bought South Park Stick Of Truth, Hades and Dragon Ball Fighter Z today. I'm also tempted with Jurassic World Evolution and Worms W.M.D too.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BenAV

My physical copy of Gal*Gun Returns arrived yesterday. PQube doesn't publish physically in Australia but they also don't seem to put a strict street date their games so I often end up getting them before launch even though I need to import from overseas.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Magician

@Kalvort

DQB 2 is amazing, but I'd say it challenges the Switch hardware more than any other game released for the platform. Battery life seems to drain more quickly than most other games. A sign that the console is working hard.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tasuki

Got my Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection collectors edition from Limited Run Games. I ordered this back in July of last year but you know due to a pesky pandemic I just got it today.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tyranexx

I've been trying to restrict my Switch purchases for a bit - mainly to concentrate on finishing out my 3DS collection - but Return of the Obra Dinn arrived today from Limited Run Games. It's a game by Lucas Pope, the guy responsible for Papers, Please. I played the latter on PC several years ago and really enjoyed it!

I also purchased a twelve month NSO subscription last month. Mainly for the backups, but also to prep for playing with friends online when I pick up Monster Hunter Rise.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

jdrocks89

Got Guacamelee 1 and 2 physical from Amazon

jdrocks89

HC88

I bought 3d World + Bowser's Fury 2 days ago, and it should be coming today.
Hyped!

drip toadette

urrutiap

Im a little broke right now. Not buying any new games until March to get Persona 5 Strikers and Bravely Default II.

IM busy playing these games for my Playstation 3 anyway

-Assassins Creed Broherhood
-plain Persona 4
-Dino Crisis

urrutiap

urrutiap

bought and now downloading Tales of Vesperia from the eshop since the game is on sale. I love Tales of Abyss and Symphonia 1 and 2. Wasnt fond of the Xillia games and Tales of Graces was a little too easy

urrutiap

Chris77

@Mikey94 I recall seeing that game listed but I'll stay clear of it thanks.

Now EA is buying Codemasters there is no chance of seeing F1 coming to the switch. Grid looks like it will be in a class of it's own for that type of racing.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic