Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 4,672

gcunit

@Magician 'Grats on the 700. Staggering given the age of the platform. I need to pin my current total down - I'm close to 100 physical. To think that you've got 7 times my amount... I wouldn't even have guessed that there were that many physical releases.

What's your approx ratio of played:unplayed, and what's your Top 10 proud to be owner of?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

@gcunit

I've played everything I own for a little while. I try to dabble with each game for about half an hour. To gauge whether or not it's worth keeping. However, my completion ratio is painfully low...naturally, and only gets worse as the collection grows. It also doesn't help that I go back to a handful of games again and again.

The Top 10 pride items of my collection?

-ESP Ra.De. Psi (I'm a fan of Cave; we need more of their games on Switch)
-Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition (for that Bayonetta 1 physical copy)
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (still the #1 reason to own a Switch, imo)
-Daemon X Machina Orbital Edition (one of the better mecha games since Armored Core)
-Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Twin Pack (the delicious irony of having FF VII on cartridge)
-Samurai Shodown Pix'N Love Shockbox Gold (been an SNK fan for the longest time)
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (the reason I became interested in the Switch as a platform)
-Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs from Battle Edition (shades of how amazing Sonic Team can be)
-Diablo III: Eternal Collection (one of those all-time favorites, it's like comfort food)
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition (I haven't spent more time on another Switch game)

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

gcunit

@Magician Hey, nice one - I thought I was asking too much asking for 10, but you did it! Cool list. It pleases me that I at least have some of those on your cool list - Skyrim, Diablo III, Valkyria Chronicles IV, Smash Ultimate & XenoChron 2 Special Edition - and plan to add a few more too, (probably only standard editions), but the fact your ratio is effectively 1 while mine is probably less than 0.5 with only a seventh of the total is a little embarrassing. The fact that I'm still playing Breath of the Wild despite being a Day 1 owner explains that a little, but still...

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CurryPowderKeg79

Project Warlock
Just bought a physical copy from Super Rare Games.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Atelier Ryza 2
Cross Code
The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa
Star Wars Episode I: Racer

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

urrutiap

Had little it of money left in the Vanilla gift card so I bought Classic Doom from the eshop for my Nintendo Switch.

Been a long time since I played old Doom when I used to have it for my Super Nintendo back in the mid 1990s

urrutiap

urrutiap

I heard there was Doom for the Nintendo 64. Was it any good? Did it have an actual story to it or was it pretty much the same where you killed demons etc with shotguns and stuff?

urrutiap

Magician

Final Fantasy IX
Buried Stars
Georifters

Snatcher

I Just got dead cells wish me luck.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Solaine

moarrrr deponia games!

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Magician

Citizens of Earth & Space Double Pack
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack
Abyss of the Sacrifice
Marchen Forest
Witch Spring 3 Re:Fine
Ghostrunner

RR529

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Though Amazon predicts my copy won't show up until the 16th, which is a day AFTER my next 4 day weekend ends...

Oh well, I guess I'll get back into Animal Crossing until then. It's been months since I've played it last.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

NintendoByNature

Lego: Jurrasic World to play with the little one

NintendoByNature

Mikey94

Bought myself a 128GB SD Card of Amazon, so just waiting for that to arrive and then I can download a load of free to play games. I've also bought: Grid Autosport and Mario 3D World. Can't wait to start playing Grid, I've wanted a racing game on the Switch for ages that has Formula 1 looking cars and only found out about Grid yesterday.

Mikey94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic