Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 4,673

MPSSislit

Panzer Dragoon, and I would recommend it if you're into on-rail shooters like Star Fox. 🤔

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Snatcher

Paper mario OK should be diliverd tomorrow I can't wait.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

FroZtedFlake

I got Immortals Fenyx Rising just Saturday, and I'm having a blast with that one. I also got Ark and that's a really fun one too even if the switch version isn't as good as other consoles

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

Snatcher

Its here I got paper mario O King This is going to be my first time in playing one of thies wish me luck and plz don't flame me if I like it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jdrocks89

Arcade Archives Anniversary Collection
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

jdrocks89

Blooper987

Rogue Legacy
CrossCode
Downwell

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

CurryPowderKeg79

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
I just bought a physical copy from Limited Run Games.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Nicolai

Golf Story
Spiritfarer
Donut County

@Blooper987 Downwell's good

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

SViper

At January 6th I ordered Faceoff Wireless Deluxe Controller - Neon Blue Camo and today I finally got it.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Grabbed the contra collection at that nice price

NintendoByNature

Diddy64

Fire Emblem Three Houses. So far I like it and bought the DLC since I'm curious about the Side Story.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Magician

Ori and the Blind Forest
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Five Nights at Freddy's Core Collection

And with these, my Switch physical collection now stands at 700. A collection not as bonkers as JP Switchmania's perhaps (I've reduced it by around 100 in trades or exchanges over the past year). But in my 35+ years of enjoying this hobby of ours I've never embraced or appreciated a platform as much as I have the Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

dan958

This week I purchased the following physical games;

Child of Light and Valiant Hearts Double Pack
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Robotics;Notes Double Pack

Edited on by dan958

dan958

Twitter:

CurryPowderKeg79

Bioshock: Collection
Bought this physically from GameStop.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Bearzilla823

i have been really enjoying A Hat In Time and New Super Lucky's Tale. Both of these games were Xmas presents from my Daughter (who is also a gamer thanks to me). At first glance these seem like very 'childish' games, but they do bring the fun. Both are very similar to Mario's 3D outings, especially Mario 64, so they are quick to pick and enjoy. I Also picked up the 3D Mario All Stars collection. I will say that i am very disappointed in this. The controls do not transfer over to the Switch very well which makes it VERY VERY hard to enjoy any of the 3 games. I do believe that this also helped me enjoy the 2 aforementioned games so much.

Edited on by Bearzilla823

Bearzilla823

Ryu_Niiyama

Ryza 2 just shipped. Bought it more because these games spike in price on Switch and I’m broke.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic