Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 4,673

Narrator1

For myself: Devil May Cry 3 Special. Dante being able to officially style-switch, plus co-op Bloody Palace, sold the Switch version for me.

As a gift: Fighter's Pass #2 for Smash Ultimate. My younger brother bought it for me in return for getting him a Roku stick for his birthday.

Narrator1

jdrocks89

Star Wars Episode One Racer

jdrocks89

Magician

These spooky Halloween sales have forced me to burn through my gold coins.

The Long Reach (80% off)
Resident Evil Remake HD (56% off)
Mark of the Ninja Remastered (75% off)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Pikmin 3
The Witcher 3

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

SigourneyBeaver

Planet Alpha
Ailment

Planet Alpha is visually impressive, to say the least. Not really sure what's going on in it as I didn't read the description, but it looks great.

Sigourney Beaver.

klingki

@SigourneyBeaver Planet Alpha was a solid game. The art style was great, though you could kind of notice some of the graphical sacrifices to get it running on Switch. Controls felt just a tad bit off to me (maybe a little bit too floaty?) but overall it was nothing major. I also felt it dragged a bit near the end. In all though, I enjoyed it, and I’d definitely recommend it, especially at the sale price.

klingki

Ryu_Niiyama

Last of the bday month splurging.

Hades
Star wars racer
Later daters bundle (regret that one)
Part time ufo
The Last Blade: beyond the destiny
The last blade 2
Braveland trilogy
Shinobi spirits S
No more heroes
Stay cool kobayashi-san
Onimusha
Cadence of Hyrule physical.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Shadow Bug
Castle of Heart
Dungreed
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (gifted)
Pikmin 3 Deluxe (gifted)
Cadence of Hyrule
New'n'Tasty Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magonigal

Not a game but got a 1Tb microSD card for £189 and have about 200Gb left

Magonigal

Ryu_Niiyama

@korosanbo Haha, thank you! Was earlier in the month but I appreciate the well wishes!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Snatcher

Just got enter the gungeon yesterday and guest what, I got the level 5 for the first time I'm doing waay better then on any other console I played it on, I'm LOVING IT!!!!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

PSVR_lover

I just bought Dead or Alive Extreme 3 for my switch.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

theWildLink

Super Smash Bros., again... I lost my cartridge somewhere.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1849-2485-4394

Magician

Xeno Crisis
Mad Rat Dead
Black Bird
Arc of Alchemist

PSVR_lover

Resident Evil: Revelations.. Also YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

CurryPowderKeg79

No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

Lumo
Hellmut: The Badass From Hell

jdrocks89

Sisilly_G

Pokémon Sword and Shield + Expansion Pass editions (physical)

Been playing Shield (my main version) for a bit. So far so good. The lack of new non-legendary Pokémon and Galarian/Gigantamax forms is really disappointing though. Adding a dozen or two newbies would have been really appreciated and made the experience feel more fresh for veterans, I think. Either way, I'm really glad to finally have the DLC content on cartridge. I would double-dip on other games if they were to receive similar treatment. Unfortunately these haven't come cheap, and nobody's offered any pre-order incentives. I even bought the standalone versions (in addition to the double pack) because I wanted all three steelbooks (I sold and gifted my extra copies and kept the double pack).

I'll probably swap the base game cases in the double pack with these new ones and sell off the base games at some point as I see little point in hanging on to them.

I've hard played the base edition of Sword, but I intend to complete Shield before deciding how I approach my second playthrough.

I am glad that Gigantamaxability (?) can now be acquired with an item, so I have since migrated my shiny Machop from Let's Go Eevee to bask in his shiny Gigantamax glory. Otherwise, I was going to keep him for my Let's Go Pikachu playthrough.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Magonigal

The expansion for Lonely Mountains Downhill but not got around to playing yet

Magonigal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic