Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 4,655

Diddy64

Super Mario 3D All Stars physically. While I have it, I am playing other games so I may not play it until I beat one or two games 😅

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

SKTTR
  • [RETAIL] Super Mario 3D All-Stars
  • [DL] Bayonetta
  • [DL] Journey of the Broken Circle
  • [DL] Pocket Mini Golf
  • [NSO] Super Mario Bros. 35
  • [F2P] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
  • [F2P] Rogue Company
  • [F2P] Rocket League
  • [F2P] Vigor
  • [F2P] RPG Maker MV - Player
  • [F2P] World of Tanks: Blitz
  • [F2P] Spellbreak
  • [F2P] Fantasy Strike
  • [F2P] Circle of Sumo: Online Rumble!

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SigourneyBeaver

Mario Kart Live arrived. Also went for Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town.

Sigourney Beaver.

AwesomEli

Just got Mario+Rabbids cheap on Best Buy. Great game so far!

Edited on by AwesomEli

We need a Mario + Rabbids sequel! And an Odyssey one too!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1361-3419-3423

WoomyNNYes

@AwesomEli I don't even like turn based games but I really liked Mario+Rabbids. I don't finish many games, but I definitely finished that one. Didn't love the dlc though - just my opinion. I'm not sure what consensus is on the Mario Rabbids DLC.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

AwesomEli

@WoomyNNYes Same here. I´m horrible at RPGs and turn based games, usually only getting through the intro then deleting them forever, but Rabbids was a game I wanted for a long time, and I´ll be playing it for a long time. The game´s great.

We need a Mario + Rabbids sequel! And an Odyssey one too!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1361-3419-3423

Magician

Lode Runner Legacy
Ikaruga
9 Monkeys of Shaolin
Untitled Goose Game

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ryu_Niiyama

Pokemon Sword dlc

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

gcunit

Once more the eshop sales rinse my wallet clean:

• Outlast 1 & 2
  • NeuroVoider
  • Agent A
  • Little Triangle
  • Amnesia Collection
  • Pato Box
  • Mechstermination Force
  • No No Kuni
  • Crawl
  • Blood Roots

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

klingki

@gcunit That's a nice haul! Of those, I own and have played NeuroVoider and Agent A. I'd strongly recommend both. I own but haven't yet played Ni No Kuni. I'll also be picking up Bloodroots, Crawl, and Mechstermination Force (and Gunman Clive) in this sale. I might consider Amnesia and the Outlast games, but probably won't pull the trigger. I'm also planning to get Jenny LeClue (as I've heard good things and that sale price is ridiculous) and SuperMash (which hasn't reviewed positively, but I still find it intriguing, and $2 seems like a good enough price to give it a shot).

klingki

BenAV

I grabbed Carto yesterday before the 10% off preorder sale ended. Played for an hour on the train earlier and enjoying it so far. Nice little puzzle game.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Neckcrane

The last month has been a hard one on my wallet and these will be my last purchases for the year. More than enough content here considering altogether it almost makes up the price of two triple A titles.

Green Hell
The Survialists
Crown Trick
ScourgeBringer
Hades
Amnesia Collection
Ni No Kuni
Don't Starve: Hamlet DLC
Horace

Hades, Green Hell and Horace are what I'm playing at the moment on the side while I slowly chip away at Divinity: Oiriginal Sin 2. Horace is the biggest sleeper hit for me this year and I cannot recommend the game enough. When I've played Hades to the point of near completion, I am torn between which to play first next, ScoureBringer or Crown Trick?

The Survivalists was an utter dissapointment at launch but will patiently wait for the game to be updated with you know, actual survival elements. Green Hell is exactly what it says on the tin and is a unique experience for sure. I really need to get back into Don't Starve with all the new content.

Playing Amnesia for the first time ever this upcoming Halloween!

Edited on by Neckcrane

Neckcrane

RR529

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition: Works Edition.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Magician

Clannad
Vitamin Connection
Mighty Switch Force Collection

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

NintendoByNature

Grabbed no more heroes. Im going to try this series out for the first time.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic