Forums

Topic: Your hopes and dreams for Switch in 2021?

Posts 41 to 42 of 42

jump

@urrutiap A side from Brave Default which Nintendo only publishs outside of Japan, Nintendo doesn't publish or develop any of those games.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

toiletduck

Again the hate on the Wii U ports. It's getting tiresome and a very anti-social standpoint.

• it's a win for Nintendo - they can cover some of the initial investment and use that hopefully for new games
  • a lot of people missed out on the Wii because they had a break from gaming in general or just weren't into it yet
  • most important: Switch is a different (better) console (in general: hybrid, for me personally: I prefer the joycons over the Wiimotes and tablet controller)

No way I (and with me millions of other gamers) would've played NSMBU, DKTF and many others, if it wasn't for the Switch. I sincerely believe that Switch's looks so much more interesting with the Wii U ports as part of the library, that it adds significantly to the installed base numbers. Which in its turn, leads to more software on the platform.

But in general it would sound a lot nicer and less egocentric if you would ask for more new 1st party material instead of no more ports.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic