Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,863

Vortexeo

@Truegamer79 Yeah Xenoblade games can definitely have a bit of a learning curve lol. Glad I could help!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Ralizah

OK, I need to get peddling on the main story. 50 hours in and I'm still near the start of chapter 5. I'm nine levels over what's recommended for this chapter.

The side content might actually be good now, but it still feels endless, and I feel like I'm not making any progress. Even if some of them become ineligible, I'm not going for 100% completion here. I'll save that for a second playthrough in a few years with all the DLC installed.

Those conversation topics are starting to pile up, too. Is there a limit on how many of those you can queue at one time?

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Mioaionios

@Ralizah
I haven't come across a single quest that becomes ineligible after a certain point in the story, like in XC1. And I don't think there's a limit to the conversation topics, so I wouldn't worry about either.

Mioaionios

Anyname

I have a suggestion for a future update. Enemy level scaling for combats related to the story mode. I explored the world a lot and story battles became too easy even on hard level. That would be ideal. Other than that this game is really nice. Thanks.

Edited on by Anyname

Anyname

Vortexeo

@Anyname I'm a bit sad that they didn't add Expert Mode like they did in XCDE. Expert Mode in that game allowed you to reduce your level whenever you wanted which would've been quite helpful in this game. I have found myself quite overleveled at times from all the side quests I've been doing 😅

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

jedgamesguy

Finished Chapter 6 after 35 hours. It’s a shame it’ll be over after just seven chapters. In some ways things barely got going…

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jedgamesguy

Mioaionios wrote:

@TheJGG
Everyone who gets to that point seems to react in a similar way, myself included.

For good reason. I still can’t stop thinking about it… and it happened yesterday.

Can’t wait to pummel the rest of Moebius into the dirt!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

JaxonH

If anyone is curious, this video provides a really great explanation of Chain Attacks. I learned quite a few things I didn't know.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Truegamer79

So after diving into Xenoblade 3 what's everyones favorite game in the series? I bet you are all gonna say the original. I know it's not a big deal but does anyone else miss the title screen from the original how it would slowly transition from day to night? I miss that on the sequels. The music to me seemed better too. Not to mention the characters.

Edited on by Truegamer79

Truegamer79

Mioaionios

@Truegamer79
Actually, my favorite is Xenoblade 3.
This games takes the best parts of XC1 and XC2 and expands on them.
I'm head over heels in love with it.

Mioaionios

Munchlax

I like X more than any of the core trilogy.

Munchlax

Anyname

@Munchlax X is awesome ! Love tweaking those Skels. Although it falls with the same problem 3 have. Story mode combat gets too easy if you do all the side stuff first. Xenoblade series could really use level scaling for story exclusive battles.

Edited on by Anyname

Anyname

Skitrules

For me world wise I like XC2 the best, story is still XC1 and characters/quests has to go to this game although it was quite close with 2 for characters

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Ralizah

@Truegamer79 I still haven't finished XC3, so my feelings might change, but so far...

Story: XC2
Characters: XC2, although the XC3 cast is also pretty good.
Combat: XC3
Exploration/General gameplay: XC3
World design: XC2
Sidequests: XC3
Presentation: XC3
Music: XC2
Title Screen: XC1

So, overall, I still like XC2 more, but I do think XC3 is a better game overall in terms of the numerous improvements to the gameplay and presentation. The music is probably the aspect I'm most disappointed by, but it's about on par with XC1 in that regard. XC2 and XCX have my favorite OSTs in the series.

XC1 just feels so thoroughly outclassed by its sequels in nearly every way. With that said, you indeed really can't beat XC1's amazing title screen.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Skitrules

I'm definitely still split on whether I like 2 or 3s combat system better, I like all the different weapons and fighting styles here but I really did like the elemental synergies from 2 and I wish those were present or a part of this game but also combat is not my biggest factor for these games anyways so idc too much

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic