Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions for Switch?

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

jump

Just curious, how many people who have played this are into idol culture? My knowledge of idols is limited Perfect Blue and Babymetal so I’m just wondering if it really adds to the game if you’re a fan of idols or just to view it as a choice of setting.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

darkfenrir

I'm not into idol culture at all, just find it interesting. So I just look at it as a flavor for what is happening... the character side story stuff is where I really enjoy things though compared to the main storyline. (Still honestly feel someone else should be the mc in the story rather than us the vanilla guy with no interest in idol)

darkfenrir

jump

Yeah, it seems odd they use idol culture as the setting of the game but then didn't have the main character want to be an idol themselves but like you said it does allow you to take a step back and observe the others who do want to be idols though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

darkfenrir

That is true! It's just that the other characters have far more compelling reason and personalities to boot

darkfenrir

jump

I've finished this off after failing to do so in the Wii U version. The game's major selling of point of it's style is fantastic but I'm kinda disappointed with the Tokyo in the game, it's all very cramped and something as simple as crossing the road is a pain.

Also the cut content is silly just because they didn't do a very job of cleaning it up, there's loads of cleavage and bikini shots still in it.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic