Forums

Topic: Switch Wishlist

Posts 141 to 160 of 182

toiletduck

I feel like there's two discussion mixed into one here though: 1) Which announced games are on your backlog? And 2) Which unannounced games would be awesome on Switch?

Wouldn't it be better to have these discussions in two separate threads?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

ItzZackPlayzHD

Roblox
Geometry Dash

ItzZackPlayzHD

My Nintendo: ItzZack

MikeNL

Fortress of Fear
Wing Commander 3 & 4
Half Life
Grim Fandango

Quality games only.

Bass_X0

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD ports from the Wii U. Only each game would have a remake of the original NES Zelda. Wind Waker HD would have a remake of the first quest reusing its graphics, and Twilight Princess HD would have a remake of the second, reusing its graphics.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

flightsaber

1. Rogue Squadron or Jedi Knight game

2. Gamecube and Wii VC. Publishers are seeing that there is money in old games again, both as packages (megaman) and as services (sega). So we aren't likely to get virtual console in the traditional sense in part due to the success of legacy projects like the NES/SNES classic. Publishers can make more with a multi-platform release or a propriety service without Nintendo's umbrella. That doesn't stop Nintendo from offering their first-party titles, though.

3. An MMO.

4. A traditional RTS, such as Age of Empires. This is one genre other consoles physically can't do at the moment.

5. Jurassic Park game. Ideally a remaster or Jurassic Park Arcade collection of light-gun games with IR support and possibly light-gun peripheral - games that have never been available to own outside of arcade cabinets.

6. A dual camera peripheral for AR support with the joycons, similar to kinect. Bundle with Fantasia.

7. DDR with a pad, but re-imagined with the joycons.

8. Rainway.

9. A raspberry pi or auduino integrated labo set for customized robotics and smart home devices. Simple stuff, like timer-based pet feeding or voice/twitter monitors linked to labo-designed blinds to shade a room. The Switch can become a master control system of a network of DIY-smart devices, monitoring everything from a baby's historical ounces of milk consumption in final nap of the day vs. final nap continuous minutes of sleep (to help optimize parental sleep) to bread timers and oven temperatures that push SMS notifications to cell phones.

10. A calculator. Or even better, read excel/office files, edit on the go with a virtual keyboard and interpret as presentations when connected to a TV.

Edited on by flightsaber

Try bioware's best story for free:
http://www.swtor.com/r/mNjGcJ

mosskit

Wind waker

And yes, probably not going to happen but...

A hat in time

meow

Daftbomb

Terraria
Diablo 2
Burnout
Fallout 3/nv
Ridge Racer

Daftbomb

Switch Friend Code: SW-8258-7374-5699 | My Nintendo: daftbomb

Magician

The Switch gets a lot of flak for being a "port machine". But is that such a bad thing? Personally, there isn't a day that goes by where I look at lists of "all-time greatest 360/PS3 games" with the hope that some of my favorite games from 2005 to 2013 make their way to the Switch. There are several hundred games released throughout those years that I'd love to have a portable version of.

There are standouts. Borderlands 1+2, Diablo III, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect series, etc. But there are several hundred games, with a metacritic rating of 75+, just waiting for publishers to port and cash in with. I just wish publishers would wake up.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ally21899

All of the pervious Zelda games

Ally21899

Cobalt

New IPs !
The return of 1080 Snowboarding !
Some 3rd person adventure games !
A real driving game !
The return of Wave Race !
Some new real 2D RPG !
A new beat'em all !
The return of WarioLand !
etc...

There is so much to do that it's almost endless...

Cobalt

Aozz101x

Animal Crossing
Paper Mario - if other Mario games are going back to their roots. why not Paper Mario?
Star Fox
TimeSplitters - C'mon Crytek do something with the IP!
Mario & Luigi - is all these remakes leading up to something big?
Dr Mario
F-Zero - give it another chance Nintendo.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

EvilLucario

I mean, we are going to get new IPs. Daemon X Machina is one already, being published by Nintendo in the West. It's like people completely glossed over that during E3 and missed the Treehouse gameplay segment while also ignoring Splatoon, ARMS, and Sushi Striker as new IPs. Basically, if it's not some big AAA third-person action game or a game they're not interested in, it doesn't count as a new IP according to 80% of people here on this site (number pulled out of thin air). **** off with that nonsense.

Anyways, just need more JRPGs. Xenoblade 2 kicked off the highest standard for them going forward, and recent releases like Ys and Octopath are gonna continue that train. I can't wait for more JRPGs to come, alongside the ones already announced like Tales of Vesperia. Platformers like Mario and DKC should also bring back the AAA platformers that have a bigger budget than your typical indie games

Aside from platformers and RPGs though, I can take whatever. Action games like Bayonetta are cool, so I'm gonna pick up Daemon X Machina. Etc. If a game looks good, I'll get it. It doesn't matter too much which genre they're in. For example, I'm not terribly big on strategy games, but I enjoyed Fire Emblem in the past so I might pick up Three Houses.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Gameplay_Matters

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES port)
2. Dragon Quest VIII (3DS port)
3. Final Fantasy VII (PC port)
4. Paper Mario (N64 remake)

Gameplay_Matters

Magician

There's a large chunk of popular indie games I'm surprised haven't made their way to Switch yet. Bastion, Shadow Complex, Castle Crashers, Braid, Fez, Outland, etc. With the biggest absence being Terraria I suppose. Even though we're getting ten to twenty games a week on the eShop, the well to draw from is still fairly deep.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ICISAZEL

Hello all, would just like to get going a most wanted thread for games yet to be announced on switch,
no areas off limits.
My list in no particular order is as follows:

1. Metropolis street Racer
2. Blur
3. Ninja Gaiden
4. Skate
5. Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
6. MARVEL VS CAPCOM
7. Metroid Prime Trilogy
8. Guardian Heroes
9. Ikaruga
10. F Zero
11. Wipeout
12. Wave race
13. Soul Calibur 2
14. Power Stone 2
15. Sega Rally
16. Jet Set Radio
17. SNK VS CAPCOM 2
18. Shenmue
19. Virtua Fighter
20. Panzer Dragoon
21. Burning Rangers
22. Virtual On
23. Athlete Kings / Winter Heat
24. TOCA Touring cars
25. GRID
26. Virtua Tennis

let me know what you list would be..

ICISAZEL

Magician

Give me more ports from the 360/PS3 era. Any and all entries from the following series of games. Metal Gear Solid, Fallout, Borderlands, Batman Arkham, Portal, Mass Effect, Condemned, Assassin's Creed, GTA, Dead Space, The Legend of Heroes, Darksiders, etc. Just Google a list of all-time greatest 360/PS3 games, you'll find several hundred games with a metacritic rating of 60+ that I'd like play portably on Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Ryu_Niiyama

@ICISAZEL Ikaruga is on switch unless you are looking for a sequel? Love the fighting games in your list. I keep hoping that if Bamco won't give us SCVI then they will make SCIIHD that everybody but Nintendo got.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

pique56

Many huge thanks Elhozzo. Your a great help, ty! :}

pique56

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic