Forums

Topic: Switch Wishlist

Posts 101 to 120 of 182

iCreazilUK

Borderlands 2 for the Switch would be amazing. My all time favourite game from the PS3 & Xbox 360 generation on a portable console? Yes, please!

I also didn't get a WiiU and I want to play the games that were on that system that I missed out on, also not forgetting a Virtual Console to play older Nintendo games due to the fact I was always PS1 & PS2 as a child.

iCreazilUK

rewindxrepeat

I think that Dying Light would be great on the Switch.
I have it on PS4, but I'd double dip anytime!
It even would be a refreshing sight to see such a gory game on the console.

rewindxrepeat

MooMooMilk

The only game/games i want added to the switch right now are portal 1 and 2 be that in a bundle for a cheap price or full priced games by them self, i would buy these games and play them on the go. These games just like skyrim are old classics that are nothing new on a console or pc but the fact that it could be taken on the go makes it a must buy if it ever gets on the switch for me.

MooMooMilk

darkfenrir

Hmmmm my list for switch right now... (in no particular order):
1. Kirby: Star Allies
2. Pokemon Switch
3. Octopath Traveller

for the confirmed ones.

Then for the other exclusives/nonexisting right now/past console's:
1. Persona 5
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn (Impossible, but it's just wish list, I know it's just not possible lol)
3. Catherine: Full Body
4. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
5. Ni No Kuni II
6. Tokyo Xanadu eX+
7. Shining Resonance Re:frain (forgot to add this! The game looks interesting with all the music and DRAGONS going on)
8. Monolith Soft games, XC1, XCX, etc
9. Tokyo Mirage Session

There's some more, but those leans more to PC release so I won't list it here.

Edit: Adding Monolith Soft works because XC2 have been so amazing so far!

Edited on by darkfenrir

darkfenrir

jtmnm

Despite my most-wanted game being Smash bros, it's guaranteed we'll see it at some point. I made a couple lists of games that are either uncertain or unlikely.

My top 3 general stuff:

1. Monolith Soft stuff (XC HD, XCX port, Xenosaga HD collection, Xenogears remaster)
2. Treasure stuff (Sin and Punishment 1 & 2 HD, Radiant Silvergun, Guardian Heroes, etc.)
3. Game Arts stuff (Grandia HD collection)

My top 3 Nintendo-centric stuff:

1. Proper Star Fox
2. F-Zero
3. Nintendo collections (Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc.)

EDIT: Can't leave out my Tri-Ace stuff. I would like some Star Ocean remasters on the Switch. Radiata Stories is due for some love, too. The same applies to Valkyrie Profile.

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

Without question my #1 want on the Switch is Virtual Console support for NES, SNES, N64, GBA and Gamecube games. Especially GBA and Gamecube.

My others wish list items are pretty much already confirmed in Pokemon and Fire Emblem. But I really want confirmation of an Animal Crossing title too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Snadertjuh

I would like to see old games back that I liked (and still like) when I was young. A portable Roller Coaster Tycoon, Age of Empires (Mythology) or the first versions of The Sims would be an instant buy for me.

From Holland, SW-8284-9406-5119

Yoshiguy27

Golden Sun 1 for VC
Golden Sun 2 for VC
And the best for last
Golden Sun 4

Yoshiguy27

Switch Friend Code: SW-2339-2488-3789 | My Nintendo: Yoshiguy27

igamol

Golden Sun
Castlevania

igamol

dooley422

GameOtaku wrote:

Power Rangers Mega Battle, Fight N Rage, Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash, ACA Haunted Castle and a new mainline Castlevania! (Oh and a complete VC library for nes, Gameboy, Genesis, snes, master system, tg16 etc.....)

I would love a power rangers mmo if Saban ever did it heck add the Japan only ones and make the canon reason that these guys are the Japan power rangers like introduce the sentai to us murican fans with English dub

dooley422

DarkRula

Problem with a Power Rangers game featuring all the teams is something that Legacy Wars is having a bit of difficulty with at the moment, and that's balancing the characters added, as - let's be honest - there's no way any Rangers game is going to feature every Ranger at launch unless it was in development for five years or more. There's over two hundred of them, and even if you only added one from each people, you'll have people complaining that their favourite of the team didn't make it in. Along with that, each Ranger has to be made different, with those in the same team needing something unique about them. Yes, there's the lazy way to do it, but that wouldn't make a good Rangers game.

As for my specific wishlist at this time, I'm just going full-on crazy with this, as it's pipe dreaming. Nintendo buys the Midtown Madness licence and makes a new game in the series, or better yet makes their own open-world racing game with their own unique twist.
Bring Wuhu Island back in a game that is more than just sports. Allow us to fully explore it on foot, and bring in more things like customisation of characters, have our own flat we can customise, and make it an online hub that also allows everything accessible solo without a connection.
A third visit to the Orre region, with the two GCN 'mon games getting remastered and extended to allow for generations four and above to be fully included. That, or just throw the idea of colosseums at the new gen eight game, working in the same way as the GCN games. Also something like Mt. Battle. And all of this needs to stop restricting our levels and allow experience gain. Sure, throw a competitive-based ruleset into the mix for those that want it, but the main experience should be regular battles in a tourney-based set-up.
And last, can we have a Mario Kart: Top 100 DLC for MK8D that throws even more tracks and battle courses into the mix, possibly bringing the rest of the cast who haven't returned for a while into the roster?

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Bolt_Strike

bluemage1989 wrote:

@Bolt_Strike

Like that DK beat em up idea

Yeah. Maybe something closer to a Mario 64/Metroid Prime-esque second branch of the series more than a spinoff, but I would like to see Nintendo create a DK game in that style. DK has felt pretty samey to me for almost its entire existence and could really use something new at this point, and Nintendo doesn't really have a game like God of War or Knack, so this seems like a match made in heaven. It feels completely appropriate for DK to incorporate actual combat into his gameplay to make him a little more unique, right now he sort of feels like Jungle Mario for the most part.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

JoakimZ

Hyrule Warriors 2.
Breath of the Wild sequel.
A Link Between Worlds sequel.
Metroid Prime HD Trilogy.
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 HD.
Warriors Orochi 4.
Samurai Warriors 5.
New Nintendo franchise + Warriors collab. (Pokémon?)
New Mega Man X game, preferably with pixel graphics.
Mega Man Zero + ZX Legacy Collection.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. (including the platformers for Gamecube and Wonderswan)
New Ace Attorney game.
Ace Attorney Complete Collection (including Edgeworth 1 AND 2)
New Sonic All-Stars Racing game.
New Metroidvania style Castlevania game.
New Mario Golf game, including an adventure mode.
Dark Souls 2.
Dark Souls 3.
New Souls game.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Scrummer

bluemage1989 wrote:

@Bolt_Strike

Like that DK beat em up idea

Tbh, the DK games have always been too tricky for me. But I think a beat 'em up could be right down my alley.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Harmonie

A new Animal Crossing
A NEW Super Smash Bros
A Paper Mario like the original N64/GCN versions
A new Mario Kart
Golden Sun 4
A new Switch-exclusive 3D Zelda (way down the line, not expecting that anytime soon)
That the new Pokemon game(s) are much, much better than Generation VII
A Kirby 64 style Kirby (a pipe dream, I know)
New Ace Attorney games (very likely, but not for a couple of years)

I'm sure there are more, but I've forgotten.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

wasilewski

I'm easy to please and would like to see some old arcade ports:

Gaia Crusaders
Tumblepop
Gunbird 2

I would also like to see a proper D-pad joycon!

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

Scrummer

Slides Curve Digital $20 "How about an HD remake of Fluidity on Switch called 'Fluidity: Re-hydrated' for $10, which can take advantage of things such as HD Rumble?"

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Snadertjuh

Short term:

• DLC BOTW
  • Mario Tennis Aces
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Splatoon 2
  • Yooka Laylee physical
  • Youtube or Netflix (because I am going to travel a lot soon)

Midterm:

• Virtual Console (including handheld software)
  • GTA V
  • Pokemon (2018?)
  • 2D Zelda
  • Smash Bros.

Longterm:

• Metroid 4
  • Zelda BOTW sequel
  • Mario Odyssey 2
  • Luigi's Mansion 3

From Holland, SW-8284-9406-5119

Late

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan + Elite Beat Agents
An easy way to release the same game worldwide. Just combine both into one game.

Daigasso! Band Brothers / Jam with the Band
Yes, I love rhythm games and this series doesn't get enough attention. Switch would be the perfect platform for next Daigasso game.

Kid Icarus: Downfalling
Uprising was great. I need more. (With a better name than Downfalling, of course.)

Advance Wars
I hope they can take a break from Fire Emblem after the new one comes out and return to the Wars series.

Danganronpa
Bring all Danganronpa games to Switch.

Project: Psync
While I'm on topic of visual novels. I want more info on Uchikoshi's new game. I'd take Zero Escape ports as well.

Pokémon spinoff game
Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon TCG, Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Snap... Preferably something other than Mystery Dungeon or Pokémon Rumble. They are great too but I want something that hasn't had a sequel for a while. Or come up with a new one.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic