Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,441 to 7,460 of 11,401

DoomTurtle

My copy of Streets of Rage 4 arrived yesterday from LRG.

DoomTurtle

Paraka

@Magician - And honestly, who "enjoys" all their games just sitting untouched on a shelf? Savages!

EDIT: Looks like LRG is winning me over heavily. They just announced Kunai for a release as well.

https://nintendoeverything.com/kunai-getting-a-physical-release/

With Ep 1 Podracer coming, and the passed releases of Turok series and TJ&E, and now this... LRG is vastly my No. 1 go-to.

That or they stole my wishlist on the eShop, either or.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Super rare is announcing 2 new games tomorrow

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Super rare is announcing 2 new games tomorrow

I think this may be first time we haven’t seen a shot of the covered spine, which at least gives us a slight chance to guess what the game could be. These two are a total mystery!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@SpaceAce13 @Miadaskate

The only hint we've gotten is that the two new releases are related in some way.

Human Resource Machine and 7 Billion Humans, perhaps?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Ugh; two Steamworld games. Haven’t these already had releases? Not a fan, personally.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

Ugh; two Steamworld games. Haven’t these already had releases? Not a fan, personally.

I love the Steamworld games!

Only Steamworld Dig 2 has been released physically on Switch.

Edit: and Steamworld Quest.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Paraka

@rumandgore - You can also argue the first as Dig 2 had a bonus of the first as well.

More surprised it's not in one cart, to be honest. The original Dig isn't that huge.

Paraka

rumandgore

Paraka wrote:

@rumandgore - You can also argue the first as Dig 2 had a bonus of the first as well.

It did? I popped in my copy and don't see any option to access the first game nor is it advertised on the packaging. Am I missing something?

rumandgore

SpaceAce13

I’m not blown away by the SteamWorld games announcement, but I’m excited. We already knew heist would be coming eventually and dig just isn’t a huge announcement in my opinion. Dig 2 has been out for a long time already so this seems a little anticlimactic. I’m not saying I don’t enjoy the games, because I do very much, but just not super exciting announcements

SpaceAce13

Belexes

Yet another game I can purge from my Wii U collection. Once Super Mario 3D World comes out, I am not certain I'll play the Wii U anymore with everything that has been ported to the Switch.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Yet another game I can purge from my Wii U collection. Once Super Mario 3D World comes out, I am not certain I'll play the Wii U anymore with everything that has been ported to the Switch.

I’m really hoping for 3D World and Wind Waker HD / Twilight Princess HD. Along with Metroid Prime Trilogy. Then I won’t need to get a Wii U!

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Amazon just cancelled my order of Cat Quest I & II. The North American release may have been cancelled?

Best Buy and GameStop are still up though.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

BabyYoda71

Miadaskate wrote:

Belexes wrote:

I’m really hoping for 3D World and Wind Waker HD / Twilight Princess HD. Along with Metroid Prime Trilogy. Then I won’t need to get a Wii U!

I’ll accept a Spirit Tracks HD, as it’s a great game that’s overlooked a lot and deserves more love.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

I'm incredibly hyped for Steamworld Heist. I've wanted that physically for months.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

LRG is delivering their annual digital presentation this Wednesday, 2pm CST. I look forward to whatever LRG might be bringing. Although, I wonder if Night In The Woods is going to finally get a release date, or is it still too soon?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
I'm looking forward to that presentation as well, I dare say Kunai being distributed via LRG on July 8th is no coincidence. They're likely going to have some pre-order open that day.
There's a bunch of stuff I'm gonna be pre-ordering all at once on LRG that day.

I'm still eager to get Night in the Woods, but with the troubles the developers faced last year I'm wondering if it will ever happen now. I believe there are still a small number of LRG announcements from last year that still haven't been open for order.

Incidentally, my order of Indiecalypse from www.ultracollectors.com arrived today.
Although the site isn't run very well, with emails going to the spam inbox and the orders on the actual site not updating, I did get a shipping tracking number from Packlink that didn't actually identify what had been shipped or from whom.
They don't run themselves very well, but they did in fact ship a real product to me unlike Warned Collectors.

RupeeClock

Magician

The North American release for Bounty Battle from Merge Games has been cancelled.

The game is now a European exclusive physical release.

SpaceAce13

Limited run opening 8 week preorder for Ys origins

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic