Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 11,396

Magician

@SpaceAce13

Three games from LRG, four games from SRG.

No mercy from boutique publishers this week.

P.S. - My order for the Hard West CE finally shipped from Europe.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I see G.I. Joe Operation Blackout listed as an upcoming release, and I'm excited. Then I read that Maximum Games is publishing, and my hopes are demolished. All Maximum Games published games range from shovelware at worst to mediocre AA quality at best. Ugh, we don't even have game footage yet and I already feel as though G.I. Joe fans deserve better.
https://www.gamefly.com/game/gi-joe-operation-blackout/5025220

Que the intro to the animated movie. Help soothe my pain.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Still baffled they have not published Styx on Switch yet. Best of their portfolio by far.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Special Reserve’s second pressing of Gris will be available starting July 23rd. Open Pre-Order.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Iris Fall, Bladed Fury, and Ever Forward are available to Pre-Order on Amazon.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Okay, LRG JUST HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK!

Shantae and Risky’s Revenge (meaning all Shantae games are physical on Switch now!), Katana Zero, Castlevania Collection, Mummy Demastered, etc...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

LRG announced like 20 things that I'm interested in grabbing, and a bunch of stuff that's been on my physical wishlist for some time like Shantae games, Mummy Demastered, Katana Zero, Mighty Gunvolt Burst, and Bug Fables.

Pretty excellent line up, but no word on the situation regarding Night in the Woods or the Atooi collection for 3DS.

RupeeClock

Belexes

My wallet just screamed. (LRG announcement) So many of those games I bought digitally, but will double dip.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

My wallet just screamed. (LRG announcement) So many of those games I bought digitally, but will double dip.

lol; I definitely bought all the Konami Collections digitally thinking they’d never get a physical release. I’ll be double-dipping on Castlevania for sure!

Currently Playing :

Zuljaras

OMG! Castlevania collection really is comming! But why nothing on their site?! I found the news on their Twitter.

Anyone have a link with the full list of games?!

Also they Announced Curse of the Moon 2 as well! YESSS!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Magician

Yeah, my wallet isn't ready.

Zuljaras

Found it!
This is so sick! I will get 3 games from this announcement!

1. Castlevania Collection.
2. Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2
3. The Munny Demastered (50/50 chance!)

Magician

@Zuljaras

I was surprised, no Contra Anniversary Collection, no Arcade Classics Collection, and no Night in the Woods re-announcement (still too soon then, completely understandable).

Maybe next year? Although, most of the preorders for the games announced today are opening before September. My poor, abused wallet. That still leaves the Fall for LRG to pile onto all these.

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

Oof, that Limited Run stream was pretty epic! Grandia 1 and 2! Blimey.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Anti-Matter

I don't see something cute and kiddie from LRG website for upcoming games.
Definetely Nah from me.

Anti-Matter

yeayeanaynay

@Anti-Matter maybe you should buy a set of barbie dolls instead?
that was EPIC and I'm not surprised cause lrg are still and always have been KINGS OF THE BOUTIQUE PUBLISHERS!

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

@Solomon18
The games i called cute and kiddie from indie games such as Pode, Evoland, Portal Knights, Moving Out, Overcooked, etc.
Edgy looking games for typical adult male gamer will never sold on me as i skipped the LRG presentation quickly as i saw non cute looking games. I am always a different audience.

Anti-Matter

leerafuse

Pumped Super Meat Boy finally got a release date.. oh wait.. my missing "number" will be there for a while longer haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic